This Jobsfunter Listing is about FranklinCovey in United States 2022
About the job
Title: Business Outcomes Coordinator
Reports to: Director of Operations, Business Outcomes Practice
Location: Remote – Based in EST or CST
The Business Outcomes Coordinator is a key role with FranklinCovey’s Business Outcomes Practice. This position will be responsible for working with an implementation team to deliver standard and custom sales or execution engagements. You will be a key partner responsible for managing the deliverables of an implementation, which include the tasks assigned to various resources on the client team:
Essential Job Functions
- Arrange internal implementation team meetings and client meetings.
- Utilize standard or create custom implementation project plans based on the architecture drafted by the Regional Practice Leader
- Prepare and design proposals to meet client needs in coordination with Regional Practice Leader and Client Partner
- Customize implementation presentations to meet the client’s industry or Wildly Important Goal
- Review progress and make necessary changes based on deliverable updates/changes
- Gather from clients and Client Partners all details of client programs and enter into the network system
- Process client orders for products and/or custom programs
- Calculate and process final invoicing related to client programs
- Send pre-work materials to clients prior to sessions
- Ensure smooth customer experience from point of sale through close and follow up.
We are looking for a motivated team player that is a self-aware learner with a problem solving, creative mind and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment. This position requires a minimum of 3 years of related experience in a client service and project coordination role. The Business Outcomes Coordinator must demonstrate exceptional verbal and written communication skills with a natural customer service approach. Strong attention to detail and complete follow-through of all activities/assignments.
Company Information Franklin Covey Co. (NYSE: FC) is a global, public company, specializing in organizational performance improvement. We help organizations achieve results that require lasting changes in human behavior. Our world-class solutions enable greatness in individuals, teams and organizations and are accessible through the FranklinCovey All Access Pass® available in multiple modalities and in 21 languages. Clients have included the Fortune 100, Fortune 500, thousands of small- and mid-sized businesses, numerous government entities, and educational institutions. FranklinCovey executes over 15,000 client engagements each year reaching into 160 countries and territories. Our mission statement is “We enable greatness in people and organizations everywhere”. We fulfill this mission by hiring “Achievers with Heart”.
Visit our website at www.franklincovey.com for more information regarding our organization.
FranklinCovey is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
For additional information regarding our Equal Employment Opportunity policies, please visit https://sites.google.com/franklincovey.com/equal-employment-opportunity/home
For our Reasonable Accommodation Notice and Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision, please visit https://sites.google.com/franklincovey.com/equal-employment-opportunity/adaraptnp
Colorado applicants, please visit https://careers.franklincovey.com/en-US/page/benefits for benefits information and https://franklincovey365.sharepoint.com/:b:/s/NewHireDocsPublic/ERJ1jDcEGedKh3yRChEjuO0BD2cuvXk6HcN6t7rCoruvfA?e=27p8tD for wage information specific to your state.
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Associate
Job Location: United States
Application Deadline: N/A