This is a non-shift classification that works a regular day shift schedule. The primary function of this individual is to perform mechanical maintenance on plant equipment. This classification works under the direction of the Maintenance Foreman. This classification may be required to travel to other locations as workload requires.
- May maintain stock and records of plant mechanical materials, supplies, tools and spare parts.
- Performs major maintenance on plant equipment, plant construction, demolition and removal and installation of plant mechanical equipment and structures, and repair and replacement of plant mechanical equipment and structures.
- Operates all types of power and machine tools and uses any hand tools and equipment necessary to provide a safe, clean and productive work place.
- Uses precision tools when required.
- Performs associated responsibilities according to the rules contained in the safe work practices handbook and the Memorandum of Agreement
- Performs preventive and minor maintenance to ensure the proper function of plant equipment.
- Pwr Plt Mtce Pos Sel Sys Test passed
- Valid Driver’s License (NON CDL)
Qualification & Experience:
- Welder Certified
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Ft. Lauderdale, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com