Website Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts
This Jobsfunter Listing is about Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts in Austin, TX 2022
About the job
At Four Seasons, we believe in recognizing a familiar face, welcoming a new one and treating everyone we meet the way we would like to be treated ourselves. We are looking for talented, passionate and enthusiastic individuals to join our team and help us meet our objective of being recognized as the company that manages the finest hotels, resorts and residence clubs wherever we are located.
Four Seasons Hotel Austin is seeking a Pool & Recreation Manager to join our dynamic Food & Beverage Team. We are looking for someone with excitement and dedication in serving our guests. Satisfying our guests depends on the united efforts of many, we are most effective when we work together cooperatively, respecting each other’s contribution and importance.
Are you excited about delivering the best Food & Beverage experience to our guests? This position may be the perfect fit for you! The Pool & Recreation Manager is responsible for all the pool and recreation operation of the hotel, including Trinity Point. You will be responsible for maintaining and controlling a high level of guest service. Your responsibilities will include but not limited to: development and training of staff members, observing physical condition of facilities and equipment, controlling labor and operating expenses. As our hotel is open 24/7, 365 days a year, we expect our Pool & Recreation Manager to be flexible in working mornings, evenings, weekends, and holidays.
- Knowledge of MICROS preferred
- College degree in hotelestaurant management preferred or equivalent experience required
- One to two years’ experience working in a Food & Beverage management position
- TABC & Food Handlers Certifications required
- Strong knowledge of food & beverage
- US work authorization is required unless candidate is currently in a managerial position at a Four Seasons location. Current Four Seasons managers may qualify for L-1 visa sponsorship.
- Complimentary stays at Four Seasons Worldwide
- Holiday, vacation, and sick pay
- Complimentary employee meals prepared by the Four Seasons Culinary Team
- Complimentary dry cleaning of employee uniforms
- Discounted parking and public transportation options
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401k participation with a company matching program
Want to know more about working for Four Seasons? Visit us at:
You Tube: http://bit.ly/WeAreFS
See what our employees are saying at: #FSEmployee
The greatest strength of Four Seasons is the diversity of our people. Celebrating diversity ensures a strong culture as we build on our foundation of the Golden Rule. The Four Seasons culture journey is continuing to grow with our Diversity, Inclusion and Belonging focus.
Four Seasons is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. To access the ‘EEOC is The Law’ Information poster please visit this website – http://www.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf
Company: Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Austin, TX
Application Deadline: N/A