Website Ford Motor Company
This Jobsfunter Listing is about Ford Motor Company in Dearborn, MI
About the job
At Ford, we believe freedom of movement drives human progress. We also believe in providing you with the freedom to define and realize your dreams. With our incredible plans for the future of mobility, we have a wide variety of opportunities for you to accelerate your career potential as you help us define tomorrow’s transportation. Ford Pro is a new global business within Ford committed to commercial customer productivity. Ford Pro delivers a work-ready suite of vehicles, software, charging, service, and financing solutions for virtually every vocation, backed by a strong foundation of customer loyalty. A true one-stop shop, offering a full portfolio of electrified and internal combustion vehicles designed to integrate seamlessly with the Ford Pro ecosystem, helping customers’ businesses thrive today and into the new era of electrification.
Within the marketing function, you will report to the Head of Content and will be instrumental in helping to build and lead a new content team within the organization, as well as providing creative direction to internal and external teams. Ford Pro is a new brand, and every single communication matters. In this role, you will help define and translate the Ford Pro brand across a wide range of digital and traditional communication methods through various external and internal channels. You need to be obsessive about finding the simplest and most effective way to deliver brand and product messaging to a variety of audience types, while driving online/offline engagement and conversation.
If you are serious about stepping outside your comfort zone and helping to define and build a world-changing brand from the ground up, then we would love to talk to you.
What You’ll Be Able To Do
- Lead and direct internal and external creative and content studio teams; in some cases, this may require building new creative teams and content studios from scratch
- Fully integrate Ford Pro storytelling programs across marketing, public relations, internal communications, executive communications, Ford design and UX teams, and agency partners
- Influence, develop and execute content and communication strategies across paid, owned and earned platforms
- Create impactful B2C and B2B storytelling across traditional, digital, social and influencer channels
- Lead, train and mentor creative art directors/designers, copywriters, producers and editors to maintain consistent creative quality; and make it a priority to help them achieve annual and career-specific goals
- Oversee production responsibilities, working with producers, editors, artists and third-party vendors as needed
- Coordinate with product engineering, design and sales teams to ensure product and service communications are accurate
- Be a respected creative leader and trusted teammate of your core creative team, internal partners and various agency teams
- Coordinate with Ford legal and safety teams to ensure all content and communications minimize potential liability concerns
- Lead creative presentations for concepts and executions to internal and external audiences
- Ensure all creative adheres to existing brand guidelines; and work with the brand team to modify guidelines as needed
- Take the best attributes of an advertising agency, public relations firm, tech startup and 100+ year old automotive company, and combine them into one awesome Ford Pro team
- Tell your friends you played a key role defining and influencing the future of electrified commercial transportation solutions
The Minimum Requirements We Seek
- High School Diploma or GED
- 10+ years of experience in marketing/advertising content creation
- 5+ years of experience in a creative leadership role and managing a creative/content team
- Must have a portfolio (share anything that conveys the way you think, approach and lead assignments, even if it was never produced)
Our Preferred Requirements
- Ongoing drive to understand emerging techniques, digital trends and philosophies in marketing, technology, interaction and social media
- Strong ability to provide clear creative direction and timely, helpful feedback to improve creative processes and to keep work on budget/schedule; be aware of your deadlines and how to get there
- Excellent oral and written presentation and communication abilities
- Ability to prioritize work and resources across engagements based on short and long-term needs
What You’ll Receive In Return
As part of the Ford family, you’ll enjoy excellent compensation and a comprehensive benefits package that includes generous PTO, retirement, savings and stock investment plans, incentive compensation and much more. You’ll also experience exciting opportunities for professional and personal growth and recognition.
If you have what it takes to help us redefine the future of mobility, we’d love to have you join us.
Candidates for positions with Ford Motor Company must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a culturally diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, age, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status or protected veteran status.
For information on Ford’s salary and benefits, please visit: https://corporate.ford.com/content/dam/corporate/us/en-us/documents/careers/2021-benefits-and-comp-LL5-sal-plan-1.pdf
At Ford, the health and safety of our employees is our top priority. Vaccination has been proven to play a critical role in combatting COVID-19. As a result, Ford has made the decision to require U.S. salaried employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, unless employees require an accommodation for religious or medical reasons. Being fully vaccinated means that an individual is at least two weeks past their final dose of an authorized COVID-19 vaccine regimen. As a condition of employment, newly hired employees will be required to provide proof of their COVID-19 vaccination or an approved medical or religious exemption.
Company: Ford Motor Company
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Director
Job Location: Dearborn, MI
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org