Website Footprint Creative
This Jobsfunter Listing is about Footprint Creative in Tel Aviv, Israel 2022
About the job
Who are we?
Shortcut Playground, one of the largest creative agency in Israel, is looking for an experienced project manager with Post / Gaming production background.
(If you do not have the knowledge required for post-production, but still, you are an autodidact who is not afraid of technology, keep reading (!
As a project manager you will managing complex productions process: From scripting through editing, design, 2D / 3D animation, sound and delivery to the customers,
As well as gaming and interactive production: AR & VR, interactive presentation, and games for variety clients: from creating exhibitions for museums to films and complex presentations for leading companies in the industry.
In addition to creative flair and passion to user experience, this post requires jobholders to have solid communication and articulation skills as well as the ability to multi-task.
How do I know if it’s the right job for me?
- A passion for creative, innovative, and challenging work.
- I have the ability to push things forward.
- I know & enjoy working with customers. I’m excited to work with the largest brands in the world.
- I excel in timeline management.
- I find this industry super interesting – where cutting-edge technology meets art.
· 3 years of experience as a Producer or Post-Producer within a relevant industry: Video / Gaming production.
· A good understanding of 3D, animation and gaming pipelines and file formats
· Ability to effectively communicate with artists, technical and engineering around the world.
· Fluent in English (reading, writing, speaking)
Company: Footprint Creative
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Tel Aviv, Israel
Application Deadline: N/A