Website FNB South Africa
Jobsfunter is listing this job opening under FNB South Africa in Pretoria,Gauteng,SouthAfrica 2022 exclusively on jobsfunter.com
About the job
- Formulates and implements investment plans requiring exposure to different investment products in all areas.
- Net interest income growth for the year per budget by preparing and processing of Interest rate proposals to segments in the group.
- Budget analysis, forecast and preparation of budget for New Investment opportunities.
- Drive an increase in average balance of specific portfolio of liabilities as defined in the Financial Performance Report of the Business.
- Establish, align and manage target and budget goals whilst ensuring effective control of costs for a range of functional areas to increase cost efficiency.
- Develop and implement differentiated service models for client segments.
- Build and maintain strategic relationships with internal and external parties to support the sales strategy.
- Maintenance of expert knowledge on relevant legislative amendments, industry best practices and provision of proactive advice and solutions to relevant stakeholders.
- Negotiate with third parties (both internal and external) regarding the components of the value proposition that need to be delivered. This includes various product areas and delivery channels.
- Provide sales support efficiencies and services in order to ensure retention of clients by ensuring the timely renewal of all existing investment and negotiating special rates for clients.
- Maximize Business Portfolio cross sell opportunities and strengthen client relationships.
- Increase Investment Products and services to existing commercial customers.
- Define a Sales portfolio growth strategy in line with predetermined growth targets, which are determined on an annual basis through conducting competitor analysis and innovating new value propositions by developing sales initiatives which align with the various segment strategies.
- Monitor changes in legislation, regulations, initiatives and relevant industry practices. Ensure drafting and implementation of appropriate interventions. Ensure compliance with audit requirements.
- Formulate and implements investment plans requiring exposure to different investment products in all areas.
- Track, control and influence sales activities with the specific aim to increase sales efficiencies of the team.
- Manage pricing exceptions, install a pricing discipline and up-skill the frontline on pricing methodology.
- Develop new business and identify new revenue opportunities and increased productivity opportunities.
- Monitor and record key industry trends that can impact on the current and future product offering.
- Improve business decisions by providing accurate and reliable business intelligence (information) together with analyzing trends and data.
- Manage own development to increase own competencies.
- Plan and manage performance, skills development, employment equity, talent and culture of team in order to improve innovation, achieve efficiencies and increase competencies.
In accordance with National Credit Act (NCA) candidates applying for this role will require a credit record check.
- The role will be responsible for updating model portfolio holdings post any investment decision changes.
- The role will be responsible in trading for clients linked to the Modelling desk and growing AUM for the Modelling Desk.
- The role will fulfill the main relationship between the Portfolio Managers and the Modelling Desk.
- Knowledge about investments, securities and asset classes is required.
- The role also entails a component of Governance by compiling and reporting back on the business’ Annual Review Governance checking.
- Mathematical acumen is imperative.
- The ability to follow clear processes, rules and a system (systematic thinking) is required.
- Pro-active thinking and efficiency is important.
- Ensure all instructions/queries are dealt with timeously.
- Assist in growing the AUM for the Modelling Desk.
- Continues improvement of system/process innovation.
Qualifications and Experience
· Minimum Qualification: Relevant Degree
· Preferred Qualification: Certified Financial Advisor or CA
· Experience: 3 to 5 years’ experience in a similar environment, of which 1 to 2 years ideally at junior (entry level) management level
Kindly upload your CV on your profile when applying for this role.
Company: FNB South Africa
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Pretoria,Gauteng,SouthAfrica
Application Deadline: N/A