This Jobsfunter Listing is about Flyhomes in Austin, TX 2022
About the job
Flyhomes is a place where authenticity, equity, and innovation collide to build the world’s best homebuying experience. Innovation is in our DNA. What will you create here?
We offer brokerage, mortgage and closing services—all under one roof—to ensure our clients have an amazing experience from the moment they start to work with us, to the moment they move in, and beyond.
Real estate, mortgage and technology are what we do, but people are at the core of our mission. That’s where you come in! Whether you’re our employee or our client, we believe it’s about people, not properties. From client-facing roles to technology, and everywhere in between, you’ll work alongside a diverse team who loves to solve problems, think creatively, and fly the plane as we continue to build it. If you’re dedicated to creating an inclusive, equitable, and more enjoyable real estate experience with solutions for every homebuyer, then we want to talk to you!
Buyer Success Specialist
Flyhomes has a new opportunity for the right individual to help build a Partner Sales Channel from scratch. We are hiring a highly motivated and energetic Buyer Success Specialist to help build the next billion-dollar business within Flyhomes. Our small (but mighty) team is performing like a startup within a startup as we build Flyhomes For Agents (FFA), a truly unique platform for third party real estate agents to partner with Flyhomes Mortgage and gain access to our unrivaled financial products, turn-key operations, and institutional expertise in real estate.
For years, Flyhomes built our brand directly to home buyers through our values of putting people at the heart of the real estate process. Now, for the first time we are extending that trust and spirit of people-centricity to real estate agents to help empower them with the Flyhomes Mortgage tools and a partnership they need to take their business to the next level and win more deals.
This role is focused on introducing Buyers to our Flyhomes home buying and selling solutions and is ideal for someone who is excited about getting in on the ground floor of a startup, who enjoys testing out different strategies for engagement and continually iterating to find the best solutions. A majority of your day will be spent communicating with interested home buyers (and sellers) introducing them to our solutions. You must be energetic, personable and exude enthusiasm for both the excitement the buyer has as well as your excitement for our solutions. Your success is measured by the number of buyers you’ve connected with who have gone on to finish the loan application. To that end, you will follow up with them after your initial meeting to ensure they complete the application. A majority of your day will be spent on-camera with buyers walking them through a slide presentation so you should be comfortable with that and actually thrive on meeting new people and delivering engaging presentations.
What you’ll do:
- Explain our unique Flyhomes Cash Offer (FCO) and Buy Before You Sell (BBYS) programs in detail via video calls, answering questions, and following up after the calls.
- Conduct a high volume of Buyer Introductions per day
- You will not be sourcing business, so this is not an outside sales role. However, it will be your responsibility to provide a seamless, stress free experience for our buyers, from initial contact through to their home purchase closing and because you are measured on completed applications, there is an element of inside sales.
- This role is customer facing. You should truly enjoy communication with clients via video, phone, text, and email.
- You should also be organized, meticulous and able to multi-task and set priorities with a heavy emphasis on follow-ups and communication.
- Answer inbound calls/texts/emails from leads, current customers past customers and others looking to connect with Flyhomes Mortgage
- Triage all inbound communications to find the right path for a solution
- Address customer issues with the goal of first-call resolution
- Represent the company when speaking with customers and other external parties
- Detail your interactions with notes in our CRM system
- Communicate with other departments to solve problems and answer questions
- Other duties as assigned
What you’ll bring:
- A minimum of 1 year of experience successfully solving customer challenges and/or nurturing prospects within an inside sales role.
- 1+ years of experience with inbound communications (phone, email, text, video) and demonstrating success in helping customers navigate through processes.
- Ability to work remotely (high speed, dependable internet)
- Ability to work beyond the typical 9-6 work week as needed
- An unparalleled ability to thrive in ambiguity and drive for action
- Excellent relationship management skills. You need to be able to build rapport with strangers quickly. We are in the business of making real estate easy and we have a valuable product that “sells itself” if presented skillfully to the right contacts.
- Comfortable designing and testing new sales processes and communication strategies
- Can work well in both a collaborative and self-driven environment
- Reliability, independence, and ability to succeed without much supervision or guidance. As we all build FFA, trust in one another’s progress is implicit and a must!
- Ability to manage potential conflict to ensure Buyers are happy
- Able to articulate yourself well through both verbal and written communication
- Very organized and detail-oriented
- Experience or familiarity with the Real Estate, and/or Mortgage industry strongly preferred
Reinventing an industry takes work and we aim to recognize and champion the well being of our people professionally, financially, physically and mentally.
- Generous PTO
- 401K Matching
- Health, Dental, Vision
- Home Buying & Selling Benefits
- Commuter Benefits
- Casual Dress
- Professional Development Benefits
- Paid Volunteer Time
- Dog friendly HQ!
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Associate
Job Location: Austin, TX
Application Deadline: N/A