Website Flair Airlines
The Crew Scheduler is responsible for coordinating crews in an effort to keep operations fully staffed and flights on time. The Crew Scheduler must take into account a variety of factors when making a schedule and must be able to make decisions under stressful conditions.
- Ensuring all communications to crew members and customers are clear, concise and completed in a professional and timely manner;
- Monitor flight scheduling software (merlot) to ensure positioning flights are booked appropriately and meet or exceed the requirements for time free from duty and duty day limitations;
- Book all crew travel and accommodation requirements, focusing on efficiency of schedule and cost;
- Maintaining crew check-in records and flight project/actual hours;
- Scheduling flight crews in accordance with Canadian Aviation Regulations (CARs), Company Operations Manual (COM), and Fatigue Risk Management System (FRMS) regulations, policies and procedures;
- Coordinating with suppliers, flight operations management, and crew members in times of Irregular Operations (IROPS) to resolve problems;
- Maintain travel spreadsheet accuracy;
- Continuously audit and verify coverage of all scheduled flights;
- Checking daily crew assignments and rescheduling crews to provide coverage, as needed;
- Assigning reserve crew members within prescribed guidelines;
- Ensuring that flight crew duty hours and days worked are maintained within legal limits as determined by the CARs regulations and FRMS;
- Ability to maintain composure under pressure.
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, and Outlook) is essential.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and maintain organized workflow.
- Strong communications skills and the ability to build effective working relationships with a variety of stakeholders.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a high stress, deadline driven, ever-changing work environment while prioritizing tasks and assignments.
- Knowledge of the Canadian Aviation Regulations (CAR’s) as they apply to 705 operations is preferred.
- Must be able to read, understand and apply CARs regulations, related legislation, and company policies and procedures.
- Previous Airline Operations Centre or Airport Operations experience is an asset.
- Demonstrated analytical and problem solving skills.
- Make effective decisions regarding scheduling and customer requirements for charters and other flights.
- Clear criminal record check.
Qualification & Experience:
- High school or GED equivalent.
Company: Flair Airlines
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Winnipeg, Manitoba, CA
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org