Website Flair Airlines
Flair is a different kind of airline. And we’re not afraid to admit it. We have zero time for puffery and empty promises. For too long, Canadians have been paying too much for too little and it’s time to change the way Canadians fly. We’re changing the airline industry for the better. We believe in air travel for all. That’s why we’re on a mission to make it more accessible, more affordable and more desirable.
- Analyze operational conditions and identify any opportunities that may constrain, impede, or benefit operational capabilities.
- Exercise operational control on a co-authority basis with the pilot-in-command, and for the joint responsibility of the safe and efficient planning and monitoring of a flight.
- Optimize commercial payload capability while executing the flight plan by adhering to Company policies and procedures, and coordinating with other operations stakeholders for uninterrupted flow of operational critical information to avoid disruption.
- Other duties as assigned by the company from time to time.
- Ensure that Operational Flight Plan and all briefing material is provided to operating crews in a timely manner for the briefing at base and outstations.
- Authorize the release of an aircraft to operate in accordance with the terms and conditions established by the Operational Flight Plan.
- Develop, review, authorize, issue and revise, as required, the Operational Flight Plan for all scheduled and non-scheduled flights inclusive of training and test flight operations, in keeping with safety, regulatory, customer service, and corporate fiscal requirements.
- Analyze the latest available weather forecasts , NOTAMs[RP1] and the aircraft performance and determine route and flight altitude requirements for each flight based on most economical route, taking into consideration safety and legal requirements of the CAR’s and the Company Operations Manual.
- Successfully completed the FDMET and FDOPS Transport Canada Exams;
- Ability to obtain and maintain a Valid Flight Dispatcher Certificate as defined by CARs;
- Demonstrated organizational skills and ability to maintain a high level of accuracy and attention to detail;
- Proven ability to communicate in a clear, accurate, concise, and professional manner;
- Strong interpersonal communication skill with demonstrated success establishing effective working relationships, and respect and credibility through actions;
- Demonstrated good working knowledge of general computer and software applications; particularly MS Outlook, Word and Excel;
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task and prioritize during high pressure situations, and in a fast paced and dynamic environment;
- Legally eligible to work in Canada.
Qualification & Experience:
- High degree of problem solving and analytical skill;
- Flight dispatch experience in a CARS 705 environment with a Type A or Type B operational control system an asset[RP2] ;
Company: Flair Airlines
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Edmonton, Alberta, CA
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org