Website Flair Airlines
Flair Airlines is Canada’s only independent low fare airline. Headquartered in Edmonton, Alberta, our mission is to disrupt our industry by making air travel accessible, affordable and desirable for all. Flair is a different kind of airline. We believe in air travel for all. That’s why we’re on a mission to make it more accessible, more affordable and more desirable. We’re in it for the people, and we need dedicated, creative and impactful people to make it happen. We need passion, pride and personality. Because it’s not just a journey we’re embarking on, it’s an adventure.
- Labour and Employee Relations – work with and coach managers in all employee matters for all unionized and non-unionized employees, including conducting investigation and exit interviews, creating and interpreting various employee reports and assisting with employee performance plans and follow-up.
- Strategic HR Planning – work with company leaders and managers to implement HR strategic plans and programs within each business area.
- Employee orientation, development, and training – develop and present new employee orientation and other HR training programs.
- Recruitment – Work closely with department managers to assess staffing needs to meet existing resource requirements and plan for future staffing requirements.
- Talent Review – facilitate and manage performance appraisal process and train and coach managers on Company performance management process.
- Organizational planning and development – communicate and manage employment policies within business groups, forecast organizational staffing needs and facilitate succession planning, and career development programs.
- Policy Compliance – ensure compliance with regards to the Canada Labour Code and advise employees and managers on a wide variety of employee relations issues including interpretation of company policies.
- Compensation and Benefits – communicate compensation strategies and policies and assist in the management of benefits programs.
- Excellent planning, organization, and time management skills
- Willingness to travel
- Must be legally eligible to work in Canada
- Ability to communicate verbally and in writing in French is an asset
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with strong attention to detail
- Strong knowledge of current human resources practices and employment legislation (Canada Labour Code)
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong conflict resolution skills
- Demonstrates a high degree of professionalism and integrity
Qualification & Experience:
- Previous recruiting experience is an asset
- Experience working with a Unionized workforce and working with Unions
- Previous learning and development experience is an asset
- Bachelor Degree or HR Diploma with a minimum of seven years HR business partner or generalist experience
- CHRP Certification is an asset
Company: Flair Airlines
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Edmonton, Alberta, CA
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org