This Jobsfunter Listing is about Fiverr in Tel Aviv, Israel 2022
About the job
Fiverr is looking for a Head of Talent Operations to lead Fiverr’s supply operation group!
What Am I Going To Do:
- Lead Fiverr’s supply operation group to verify that Fiverr always has a relevant, high-quality talent pool to support buyers’ expectations and needs.
- Work closely with the Verticals Group, Data, and Product to identify supply-demand gaps (KPIs) and act upon them.
- Initiate partnerships and other talent acquisition initiatives to obtain a relevant talent pool per business need and with a strict target and KPIs.
- Lead the talent vetting activities and verify they support Fiverr’s goals (High-quality supply, scale, global, upmarket approach) and that Fiverr has the right infrastructure and processes for scale.
- Constantly track and optimize relevant KPIs to verify we strictly meet our supply goals per group, vertical, and level – everything should be managed with a strong analytical view and KPI-oriented approach.
- 5 years of Marketplace Supply and Supply Management experience – preferable in a talent/professional Services marketplace with similar challenges (can also be staffing companies)
- At least 5 years of experience in managing large groups
- Experience from B2B companies
- Operational point of view (processes, infrastructure to support business initiatives)
- Analytics point of view
- Result oriented
- Experience with global teams
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Mid-Senior level
Job Location: Tel Aviv, Israel
Application Deadline: N/A