This Jobsfunter Listing is about Fiverr in Tel Aviv, Tel Aviv, Israel 2022
About the job
We are looking for a Fullstack Team Leader to join and lead the listings team in our Buyers R&D group.
Search Listings are one of Fiverr’s core funnels, most users visit on during their journey to purchase, when seeking for the right service for them.
That’s why the listings are one of Fiverr’s most high-loaded funnels. They are built for scale, highly optimized in terms of performance and SEO and hold some complex technical functionalities – such as the site’s client monitoring infrastructure.
This is a perfect opportunity for someone with deep Frontend experience and expertise, along with solid engineering fundamentals to join and lead this task-critical team into success and make a great impact on our product and the business KPIs.
You will join a fast paced, highly technical and savvy group in charge of building Fiverr’s top funnel platform, while working with cutting edge technologies (NodeJS, React, Golang, Redis, MongoDB, BigQuery, Kubernetes, AWS and more). You will be working with product managers, analysts, business owners and other groups in Fiverr.
WHAT AM I GOING TO DO?
- Lead a team of fullstack developers through the product life cycle – architecture, design, development, quality and production.
- Full ownership over Fiverr’s listings domain – product and technical – along with the ability to influence and build its roadmap to success. Act as the team’s technical point of contact.
- Manage the day-to-day execution of the team and be well-familiar with the team’s doing. Maintain some time Hands-on with development of product features.
- Setting high standards for quality and efficiency, striving for engineering excellence.
- Review, mentor and grow the team talent.
- 4+ years of Frontend development experience in large scale web applications.
- At least 1 year of experience with backend development in any modern language.
- At least 1 year of experience in leadership of R&D team
- Deep understanding of modern FE frameworks and development – experienced handling browser performance, asynchronous programming, cross-browser compatibility, accessibility and SEO best practices.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, ability to work fluently in English
- Developed interpersonal skills, team player, great collaboration skills
At Fiverr, we prioritize diversity. We celebrate difference and embed it into every aspect of our workplace and product, as well as our community. Fiverr is proud and committed to providing equal opportunity employment to all individuals regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, citizenship, national origin, disability, Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. In addition, Fiverr will provide accommodation to individuals with disabilities or a special need.
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Executive
Job Location: Tel Aviv, Tel Aviv, Israel
Application Deadline: N/A