Website FIVE Hotels and Resorts
Jobsfunter is listing this job opening under FIVE Hotels and Resorts in Dubai,Dubai,UnitedArabEmirates 2022 exclusively on jobsfunter.com
About the job
An Exhilarating Opportunity
Looking to be a part of an award-winning team that leads at the forefront of front office innovation? We have the perfect opportunity currently available and are looking for a dynamic individual, focused on delivering unique, first-of-its-class experiences to our guests at FIVE Hotels and Resorts – the dare-to-be-different entertainment experiential luxury lifestyle destinations that capture the glamour and vibe of Dubai and Zurich.
Dubbed the hottest hotel on Palm Jumeirah, FIVE Palm Jumeirah is set against a breathtaking backdrop of a 150m private beach and Dubai Marina skyline. This lifestyle hotel boasts 470 luxurious rooms and suites with ocean on one side and city views on the other.
The resort is a party and culinary hotspot with a range of restaurants, bars, and a nightclub, inviting a new experience every day. Whether guests are looking for a gourmet dining experience or want to dance the night away, FIVE Palm Jumeirah creates laid back or high energy choices from breakfast to the early hours, inviting guests to design their stay.
Experience a city chic vibe at FIVE Jumeirah Village. Boasting glorious sunset views, this award-winning, cylindrically structured hotel is an architectural marvel and captures the pulsating excitement of new Dubai.
Visitors can curate their own high-rise private pool celebrations (the property boasts of 269 plunge pools), sunbathe in style or enjoy a special dinner overlooking the world-famous sparkling Dubai skyline. Our award-winning sky villas were designed with more than sleep in mind as FIVE Jumeirah Village flawlessly combines a myriad of entertainment options, a range of award-winning F&B venues and first-rate guest services – after all, FIVE knows how to throw an exceptionally good party!
“This is unashamedly about luxury,” – Daily Mail.
Epitomizing Swiss chic blended with Dubai glamour, FIVE Zurich is a luxury lifestyle hotel and Swiss hotspot that has previously been visited by the likes of Rihanna, Freddy Mercury, Grace Jones and Muhammad Ali. Overlooking the city center from Zurich’s stunning Uetliberg plateau, this property is home to 87 suites and rooms as well as 7 award-winning and new culinary concepts centered around FIVE’s hallmark musical stylings – including rooftop lounge, bar and nightclub, The Penthouse, soul food meets street food at Soul St. Zurich and MSG-free Gourmet Chinese at Maiden Shanghai along with FIVE’s signature wellness retreat, ReFIVE Spa Zurich. FIVE Zurich revives Zurich’s wild side and provides exceptionally indulgent experiences for guests from the city and international visitors alike.
Watch out for FIVE LUXE, JBR
Proven to be a huge success and growing at an exponential pace, FIVE will be launching its third property in Dubai, FIVE LUXE, JBR. A prime beach-side property in the heart of Jumeirah Beach Road with sweeping sunset vistas of Ain Dubai and Palm Jumeirah, this resort boasts 232 hotel rooms and suites, 212 lavish serviced residences, multiple culinary and nightlife venues, ReFIVE Spa, and an iconic social pool – and is slated to open in 2023. This incredible new property will truly imbibe the authentic and unique Vibe at FIVE for ‘FIVERs’ that constantly flock to FIVE from around the globe to enjoy the brand’s bespoke entertainment offerings.
So, stay tuned!
Our front office team is an integral piece of the puzzle. They are cultured yet trendy hosts with an innate ability to anticipate guests’ needs by being in the right place at the right time and delivering a hospitality experience that goes above and beyond – crafting exciting memories for our guests that last a lifetime.
As guest relations manager, you will join a committed front office team, driven with the intent of delivering ‘FIVE-star’ guest experiences to an international diaspora in the heart of vibrant Dubai and Zurich.
The VIBE at FIVE is all about performing optimally while having the best professional experience of your life. You will be expected to have a passion for your role, disrupt norms all whilst having the best time of your life.
As our ideal candidate, you have proven experience in a highly active environment. Your organizational, communication, and leadership skills are second to none and you enjoy developing guest solutions that break boundaries.
We are looking for a natural self-starter who demonstrates creative and critical thinking abilities, can focus on, and execute, tasks with a sharp eye for detail. An outgoing, people-friendly personality with an ability to think ‘on your feet’ during changing situations is also essential.
You’ll work closely with the management team to develop constantly evolving service goals.
- Greet and escort VIPs on arrival and departure, ensuring their arrangements are to the guests’ satisfaction
- Oversees and completes any outstanding Front Office duty issues, as per the handover
- Monitor and promptly respond to all CSI feedbacks relevant to Front Office
- Be aware of credit policies and procedures and liaise closely with the Finance Department to ensure that all credit procedures are properly carried out
- Ensure credit / payment is completed for all guests checking in
- Prepare work schedule for the team
- Coach, counsel and discipline colleagues – providing constructive feedback to enhance performance, and conducting performance appraisals in line with FIVE’s guidelines
- Ensure that all safety rules, emergency procedures and fire prevention regulations are strictly enforced by every colleague and take corrective action, when required
- Assume the role of controller in case of emergency situations, until relieved by senior management
- Oversee lobby operations, and assists Duty Managers when required
- Keep Front Office Manager informed of any, and all critical issues
- Attend daily Rooms division briefings
- Attend daily Ex.com briefings in absence of FOM
- Conduct interviews for all open lobby positions openings
- Act as Duty Manager, whenever scheduled
- Perform any other duties, as may reasonably be requested by the management
- Supervise suite allocations and handling of group arrivals and departures
- Ensure that all departmental standards are followed
- Liaise closely with other departmental leaders to ensure ultimate service and provide support where required
- Immediately action all special guest requirements and requests
- Is a continual source of information, help and assistance to all guests
- Is fully proficient and knowledgeable with the Hotel PMS, Micros.
- Has a full and comprehensive knowledge of FIVE, including all departments, services and outlets etc.
What We’re Looking For
- A Hands-on approach with a ‘can-do!’ work attitude; with a fun-to-work-with energy at all times!
- A commitment to delivering exceptional guest services with a passion
- An ability to find creative solutions while taking ownership for all duties and tasks assigned
- Previous experience as a guest relations manager will be preferred
- Fluency in English (spoken and written) is a necessity
- Proficiency in multiple languages is a bonus
- Strong working knowledge of industry regulations is beneficial
Rewards At Work! Benefits For Life!
- Live the exciting FIVE Life
- Attractive incentive schemes
- Rapid career advancement
- Team-spirited colleagues
Company: FIVE Hotels and Resorts
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai,Dubai,UnitedArabEmirates
Application Deadline: N/A