Website Fitch Ratings
This Jobsfunter Listing is about Fitch Ratings in London, England, United Kingdom 2022
” id=”job-details” tabindex=”-1″>
About the job
At Fitch, we have an open culture where employees are able to exchange ideas and perspectives, throughout the organization, irrespective of their seniority. Your voice will be heard allowing you to have a real impact. We embrace diversity and appreciate authenticity encouraging an environment where employees can be their true selves. Our inclusive and progressive approach helps us to keep a balanced perspective. Fitch is also committed to supporting its employees by advancing conversations around diversity, equity and inclusion. Fitch’s Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) have been established by employees who have joined together as a workplace community based on similar backgrounds or life experiences. Fitch’s ERGs are available to connect employees with others within the organization to offer professional and personal support.
With our expertise, we are not only creating data and information, but also producing timely insights from every angle to influence decision making in this ever changing and highly competitive market. We have a relentless hunger to innovate and unlock the power of human insights and to drive value for our customers. There has never been a better time to make an impact and we invite you to join us on this journey.
F itch Learning partners with clients to deepen knowledge, develop skills and enhance conduct, delivering positive business outcomes. We have centers in established financial hubs including London, New York, Singapore, Dubai and Hong Kong. We are committed to understanding complex client needs across fast paced financial markets, globally. Our learning solutions encompass expert faculty, e-learning, coaching and blended candidate assessments, improving individual contribution and collective business performance.
Learning Content Specialist
London or Dubai
Fitch Learning is a leader in financial services training. With unrivalled breadth and depth of training, the company delivers learning solutions for apprentices and graduates, to those with 10+ years’ experience in Financial Services. A truly global company we have offices in New York, Chicago, London, Singapore, Hong Kong and Dubai, providing services to many of the world’s top banks and financial institutions.
Fitch Learning is part of the wider Fitch Group which includes Fitch Ratings and Fitch Solutions. Agile and fast-paced we are able to tailor our solutions to a wide range of Financial Services clients with operations in more than 30 countries.
We’re looking for individuals with drive, flexibility, and passion to help us deliver a world-class service to our clients. In return, Fitch Learning offers a fast-paced, start-up like environment with considerable financial backing and stability that you associate with a larger corporate. It’s a place where you can really make a difference and progress in your career.
Role Purpose And Description
As a leading training company in the financial services sector, we develop a range of learning, examination and certification products for our global client base and content is at the heart of our success. We recognize the need to continually improve the way we develop, manage and deliver our content and content is a key pillar of our strategy.
Our content comes in many different forms: e-learning, instructor materials, webinars, videos, study notes, and assessments. Regardless of the type of content, our objective is to create high-quality and highly reusable pieces of learning content that act as the bedrock of the solutions we provide to our clients. To help achieve this, we are looking for an individual who has end-to-end experience in creating, developing and managing learning assets (digital and classroom).
- Build strong relationships with the business including responding to queries and partnering with teams to advise on available learning content
- Work with the business and subject matter experts to understand and document client requirements for projects
- Translate requirements into specifications such as project plans, scope, success criteria, complexity, audience, risks etc.
- Work closely with the reporting manager to ensure the production and quality assurance process is agile, scalable, and efficient
- Oversee the production process from content origination to production, using third party suppliers for most of the work
- Conduct thorough checks to ensure high-quality outputs
- Ensure all stakeholders including sales, clients, Managing Directors etc. are updated on the progress of projects
- Ensure the maintenance and upkeep of appropriate systems, including process documentation that are in place to support the learning production
- Ensure effective pedagogical models are championed to facilitate the effectiveness of learning
- Work with external suppliers, managing quality, cost improvements and reducing time to market
- Review learning assets against current procedures providing feedback for vendors to action
- Ensure vendors and internal teams deliver high quality and consistent content
- Actively look for quality concerns; updating quality assurance mechanisms and procedures
- Thoroughly test, debug and troubleshoot learning assets ensuring it meets the required standards; successfully obtaining sign off from stakeholders
- Where required make changes to learning assets in line with the brief
- Manage source content and assets for developed learning ensuring availability when updates and maintenance is required
- Publish learning content in agreed format and partner with other project teams to ensure the product is delivered to clients per schedule
- Manage content within necessary systems, being accountable for storing and version control
- Catalogue and maintain existing learning library
- Ability to consult with the business and subject matter experts to assess learning needs and recommend sound solutions
- Digital and in-person learning content management and/or production experience in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
- Proficiency in applying instructional design theory, pedagogical models, and best practices
- Experience in industry-standard tools (MS Office, authoring, digital, graphics media, audio, animation, and video production) to create impactful courses.
- Experience in online learning, learning management systems, or virtual learning environments
- Experience in quality management
- Experience using agile project management within the learning industry or equivalent
- Proficiency in using instructional design tools such as learning project plans, design documents, learning hierarchies, storyboards, prototypes, etc.
- Ability to work on multiple projects concurrently
- Experience in Articulate 360 (specifically Storyline and Rise 360)
- Financial services experience or the ability to demonstrate a high-level understanding of financial service topics would be an advantage
- Experience in Adobe Creative Cloud (specifically After effects and Illustrator)
Fitch Group is a global leader in financial information services with operations in more than 30 countries. Wholly owned by the Hearst Corporation, we are comprised of three main businesses: Fitch Ratings | Fitch Solutions | Fitch Learning.
For more information please visit our websites: | |
Fitch is committed to providing global securities markets with objective, timely, independent and forward-looking credit opinions. To protect Fitch’s credibility and reputation, our employees must take every precaution to avoid conflicts of interest or any appearance of a conflict of interest. Should you be successful in the recruitment process at Fitch Ratings you will be asked to declare any securities holdings and other potential conflicts prior to commencing employment. If you, or your immediate family, have any holdings that may conflict with your work responsibilities, you may be asked to divest yourself of them before beginning work.
Fitch is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
UNITED STATES ONLY: As part of its continued efforts to maintain a safe workplace for employees, Fitch requires that all employees who receive a written offer of employment on or after October 4, 2021, be fully vaccinated (as defined by the CDC) against the coronavirus by the first day of employment as a condition of employment, to the extent permitted by applicable law. Fitch will consider requests for reasonable accommodations due to medical and/or religious reasons on an individual basis in accordance with applicable legal requirements.
Company: Fitch Ratings
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Entry level
Job Location: London, England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A