Sales Master Data Custodian Jobs in Fiskars Group Portland, OR
Website Fiskars Group
This Jobsfunter Listing is about Fiskars Group in Portland, OR 2022
About the job
Our purpose at Fiskars Group is to make the everyday extraordinary. Join our team and seize the extraordinary opportunity to influence the everyday!
Established in 1649 as an ironworks, Fiskars has grown to be a leading consumer goods company. Today, Fiskars serves people around the world with a brand portfolio of globally recognized brands including Fiskars, Gerber, Iittala, Royal Copenhagen, Waterford, and Wedgwood. We are building a family of iconic lifestyle brands with the vision to create a positive, lasting impact on our quality of life.
Gerber is an American brand that is dedicated to crafting problem-solving, life-saving knives, multi-tools, cutting tools, and equipment. Whether to save time, save the day, or save a life, Gerber products have delivered for over 75 years. Gerber’s storied past paved the way for an innovative, product-driven future. Carried by soldiers, hunters, and tradesmen alike, Gerber products are developed intentionally to deliver task-specific or mission-essential knives, tools, and equipment. Whether used to Explore, Hunt, Survive, Work, or Defend, Gerber tackles the tasks of daily life head on.
Fiskars is searching for a Sales Master Data Custodian to join our amazing team! This role can be based out of Middleton, WI or Portland, OR.
About The Role
The Sales Master Data Custodian is responsible for overseeing and maintaining the approved pricing within defined objectives for the company. Providing reporting and analysis with regards to pricing conditions and activities Works independently to complete given sales analyst/category activities. May guide and influence others within own area of expertise. Strong understanding of processes. IT skills are needed in this role.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Updating pricing conditions (SU price conditions, on invoice discounts, surcharges, rebates etc.)
- Maintain pricing conditions in JDE / SAP; local recommended retail prices, SU specific list prices, on invoice discounts, surcharges etc.
- Coordinate the pricing and discount changes in JDE/SAP
- Communicate mass price condition changes to Master Data Service Center
- Maintain pricing agreements
- Gather and analyze pricing data and provide support to relevant stakeholders
- Prepare reports to help plan pricing activities.
- Liaise with relevant stakeholders to ensure pricing data accuracy
- Work directly with vendor for mailing execution of price lists as needed
What You Can Bring To The Organization
High School Diploma or equivalent.
3-5 years customer service experience.
Communication; Organizational Skills; Analytical; Interpersonal; Critical Thinking;
Proven Experiences Or Successes
- High level of skill in alpha and numeric keyboarding and data entry-Strong Initiative
- Competencies – System
- Exceptional computer literacy including proficiency with Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) software (SAP, JDE, Oracle, etc), Microsoft Office suite of applications, Business Intelligence reporting tools (Cognos/BW)
This position will be a Hybrid (onsiteemote) role.
- If you feel you are a great candidate for this role despite missing some of the experience outlined, please apply with a cover letter explaining why you feel this way. We understand that skills can come from many forms of experience and will look at transferrable skills where we can.
For more information about diversity and inclusion in our workplace please visit: LINK to https://fiskarsgroup.com/careers/our-offering/
The company offers benefits for Full-Time employees including medical/dental/vision, paid time off, 401(k), discount on all of our beautiful products as well as many other benefits/programs for our employees.
Join us in making the everyday extraordinary!
US Legal Disclaimer: Fiskars Group is an equal opportunity employer. We believe diversity in our workforce is essential to a successful business. We condemn any form of racism and discrimination. We support and stand with those who speak out and seek justice. We strive to be a diverse and collaborative environment.
If you are an individual with a disability and need assistance applying for employment, please let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. It may take up to one business day for a response.
More information about Equal Employment Opportunity can be found here and Pay Transparency can be found here.
Company: Fiskars Group
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Associate
Job Location: Portland, OR
Application Deadline: N/A