This Jobsfunter Listing is about FIS in Atlanta, GA 2022
About the job
Type Of Hire
Experienced (relevant combo of work and education)
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you’ll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
What You Will Be Doing
- M-F 1st Shift
- Meet with operational teams to assess business issues, document them, and help create solutions to resolve
- Create reports to provide the business lines the ability to see the information that is needed.
- Create, maintain, and report on all project plans that you are involved in
- Professional documents created to provide to both internal and external clients
- It is the group’s role to understand the entirety of the Reliance Mutual Fund offerings as well as the systems utilized to deliver them
- Preparing the systems, internal and external staff for new product offerings
- Testing Support of new implementations
- Document and track any test flaws and report out results as required
- Provide a training plan and work with both internal and external users to ensure there is a fully understanding of the processes that are being trained on
- Custom Report Creation/Database support
- Develop and support with the Business lines or internally to the group the various reporting creations.
- Be prepared to back up a level 1 or level 2 employee
What You Bring
- Associate’s or bachelor’s degree in business or the equivalent combination of education, training, or work experience preferable
- Office environment 4+ yrs
- Trust experience 1+yrs
- Organizational skills
- Microsoft projects, excel
- Attention to detail
What We Offer You
- A multifaceted job with a high degree of responsibility and a broad spectrum of opportunities
- A broad range of professional education and personal development possibilities – FIS is your final career step!
- The chance to work on some of the most challenging, relevant issues in financial services & technology
- Time to support charities and give back in your community
- A fantastic range of benefits designed to help support your lifestyle and wellbeing
Notice to all US applicants~ All employees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Individuals with a disability (including a medical condition) or sincerely held religious beliefs or practices that prevent them from getting the vaccine may request an exemption from the vaccine requirement.
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer~ In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Mid-Senior level
Job Location: Atlanta, GA
Application Deadline: N/A