Website First Financial Bank Texas
This Jobsfunter Listing is about First Financial Bank Texas in Abilene, TX 2022
About the job
We’re always looking for bright individuals to join our growing organization. As a part of the First Financial Family, we will invest in your development and provide a dynamic work environment where you’re challenged, valued and empowered every day. We strive to be the best destination for the industry’s top talent, creating a diverse, collaborative workplace that celebrates innovation and change. We are one team, working together to get things done.
SCOPE/CONTACTS: Incumbent has regular contact with investment brokers and frequent contact with customers, other financial institutions, holding company banks and investment/security companies. Errors made in this position are very serious and could result in a major financial loss to the trust company, customer accounts, and loss of confidence in the organization with possible litigation. Constant contact with other employees in the department is required.
- Incumbent will regularly process trades, which includes; mutual funds, equity block trades, money market and stocks for fully managed and directed accounts with limited supervision and relies on own knowledge, expertise, judgment and discretion within general company guidelines.
- Incumbent, shall cross-train investment assistants to perform trading duties, when necessary.
- Other general duties include preparation of annual investment reviews and administrative support for the investment manager.
- Physical effort is light.
- Actively participate in the sales and service culture and follow all established policies and procedures of this organization.
- A degree in accounting or finance or three years trust /investment/banking operations experience is required.
- Knowledge and ability to sufficiently understand complex and varied instructions is also required.
- Complex math skills, analytical ability, judgment and proficiency in Windows, Word and Excel are essential.
- Accuracy, reliability, confidentiality, communication, and organizational skills and professional demeanor are critical.
The above statements reflect the general details considered necessary to decide the principal functions of the job identified and shall not be construed as a detailed description of all work requirements that may be inherent in the job.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
Company: First Financial Bank Texas
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Entry level
Job Location: Abilene, TX
Application Deadline: N/A