Website First American Title
This Jobsfunter Listing is about First American Title in Las Vegas, NV 2022
” id=”job-details” tabindex=”-1″>
About the job
Join a team that puts its People First! As a member of the First American family of companies, First American Trust is a federal savings bank that has provided banking, wealth management, and trust solutions on a national, full-service basis for more than five decades. Since 1889, First American (NYSE: FAF) has held an unwavering belief in its people. They are passionate about what they do, and we are equally passionate about fostering an environment where all feel welcome, supported, and empowered to be innovative and reach their full potential. Our inclusive, people-first culture has earned our company numerous accolades, including being named to the Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For® list for six consecutive years. We have also earned awards as a best place to work for women, diversity and LGBTQ+ employees, and have been included on more than 50 regional best places to work lists. First American will always strive to be a great place to work, for all. For more information, please visit www.careers.firstam.com.
The Trust Assistant, also known as a Client Liaison, performs a variety of processing, monitoring, reviewing and coordinating duties to ensure efficient trust account administration and provides excellent customer service. Interfaces with Trust personnel, investment counselors, beneficiaries and customers to answer inquiries and resolve problems.
- Maintains proper documentation of account management activity to include new account set-ups, closing of accounts, Regulation 9 review, and incoming receipts and bill paying.
- Responds to customer and internal inquires, performs necessary research and follows up in a timely manner. Communications with clients and internal support staff, either in-person, by phone or in writing.
- Sets up accounts and processes other types of trust documents in accordance with Company policy, the terms of the controlling instrument and legal requirements; reviews plan documents.
- Reviews daily transactions and audits postings of disbursements, receipts, interest income, etc. for accuracy and completeness. Monitors liquid cash position of each assigned account and ensures full investment position. Determines available funds for cash-related transactions. May affect client transfers, ACH and check requests.
- Communicates and follows up on erroneous entries to ensure timely correction.
- Researches and compiles information for the preparation of communication with clients and/or for internal reports; ensures proper and timely reporting to customers and management.
- Performs administrative duties to assist where needed, including but not limited to gathering content, preparing materials for presentations, handling logistics for events/client meetings and may be needed to help with audio/visual set up, coordinating food and other miscellaneous assignments.
- May type memos to customers requesting signature or specific information; follows up on correspondence.
- Assist in the research compilation of complex data.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience desired.
- 4+ years related experience as a paralegal or administrative assistant with emphasis in estate planning or trust is highly desired.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office, Advanced Word, Intermediate level Excel and PowerPoint and 10-key.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written. Ability to read and interpret documents, write routine reports or correspondence and the ability to speak effectively with customers or employees.
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume. Ability to apply basic concepts of basic algebra and geometry.
- Demonstrates sound problem solving skills and takes initiative and direction from others to perform required tasks.
First American invests in its employees’ development and well-being, empowers them to provide superior customer service and encourages them to serve the communities where they live and work. First American is committed to diversity and inclusion. We are an equal opportunity employer.
Based on eligibility, First American offers a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401k, PTO/paid sick leave and other great benefits like an employee stock purchase plan.
Company: First American Title
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Entry level
Job Location: Las Vegas, NV
Application Deadline: N/A