This Jobsfunter Listing is about Fireblocks in London, England, United Kingdom 2022
About the job
About The Position
Fireblocks is a fast-growing VC-backed startup focused on securing and transferring digital assets across public and private blockchains. Based on explosive growth in 2021 we are looking to expand our Legal team across the globe. If you are looking for a fast-paced environment with a passionate team about security and blockchain technology and you have a strong track record of success, we’d love to speak to you.
Fireblocks is one of the most well-funded and fastest-growing start-ups in the crypto and blockchain space. We’re on a mission to enable every business in the world to securely and easily support digital assets and cryptocurrencies. Today, over 900 customers rely on the Fireblocks platform to store, transfer and issue digital assets – and we’re just getting started.
- Drive new revenue opportunities and increase customer adoption of the Fireblocks platform by developing and cultivating strategic partner relationships
- Leverage partner to build and close deals by working across all levels of the organization
- Build scalable partner enablement plans and execute these plans to activate partners in the ecosystem
- Measure and report on the success of assigned partners
In this role, you will
- Work closely with key sales leaders to develop partner relationships, account plans and pipeline opportunities for Fireblocks
- Develop best practices to engage with partners, escalate issues and set clear expectations with partners
- Must thrive in working with multidisciplinary teams, including but not limited to product, technology, legal, sales, and marketing.
- Ensure partners are maintaining baseline training and knowledge of Fireblocks
- Clear written and verbal communication – including presenting to executives – is essential.
- Excited to challenge and be challenged and work as a team to execute the best idea.
- Understanding of traditional financial market technology.
- Must have a bias for action and a strong ability to execute.
- This is an individual contributor role.
- Education: Undergraduate degree required (open to background check).
- 5+ years of experience in partnerships, corporate development, product management, channel partnerships, strategic sales, strategic investing or management consulting.
- Background in financial services and financial technology, institutional or commercial banking, settlement, and clearing, or trading.
- Experience negotiating, implementing, and/or managing profitable partnerships.
- Limited travel expected.
- interest in digital or crypto assets
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Mid-Senior level
Job Location: London, England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A