Website FinWise Bank
This Jobsfunter Listing is about FinWise Bank in Salt Lake City Metropolitan Area 2022
” id=”job-details” tabindex=”-1″>
About the job
Marketing is fun. If you don’t think so, you aren’t doing it right! We are looking to add a creative, organized – and fun – Marketing Coordinator to our growing team at FinWise. We don’t need a marketing expert (but we won’t turn you away if you are). We’d love to add a new teammate who takes initiative, asks questions, gets things done, isn’t afraid to share their ideas, is outgoing and willing to interact with anyone, and who can help keep us organized and on track (because some of us **cough cough** are just a wee bit A.D.D.).
Now for the boring bullet list of things you’d get to do!
- Support the overall goals and work of the marketing department (which does the same for the bank)
- Help maintain and update content on our internal intranet (The Owlet).
- Assist the marketing department in managing internal and external projects and tasks.
- Actively look for and recognize possible areas of process and department improvement and consider things we can do to help make us better.
- Help prepare marketing activity reports and metrics for measuring our department’s success.
- Get smarter. Increase your knowledge and education regularly through workshops, research, and webinars, and share best practices and local marketing ideas and tactics with the team. We are serious about learning and training here.
- Assist in the creation of graphic and video assets for marketing and training purposes.
- Update and maintain certain portions of our public website.
- Provide the marketing team with assistance with various projects and tasks as needed and able.
- Help plan and manage meetings, events, conferences, and trade shows.
- Conduct research and track opportunities for company service, community outreach, public relations, sponsorships, financial education, and employee and bank promotions.
- Propose ideas for social media and website content and ways we can best tell our story.
- Coordinate ordering and distribution of marketing materials and branded items.
- Help us keep FinWise a great place to work by constantly looking for ways to help us engage our employees and make coming to work a great experience (no pressure).
- A degree in business administration, marketing, communications, or a related field is lovely – a great team attitude and love of learning are even better.
- 1-3 years of experience in marketing or other creative endeavors.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word.
- Canva experience will also be helpful.
- Must have strong organizational skills, as well as attention to detail.
- To test attention to detail send an email after you apply to [email protected] with your name in the subject line and a lame dad joke in the body.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and copywriting and proofreading skills.
- Some understanding of various marketing platforms, channels, and best practices, including social, digital, and email marketing – enough to help us come up with fun and dangerous ideas.
- Must be a self-starter and be able to independently move projects forward, prioritize tasks, and meet deadlines. That doesn’t mean you work alone, though. We love to collaborate.
- Bonus if you’ve worked for a bank before because you’ll have to learn a bunch of A.C.R.O.N.Y.M.S.
- Experience filming and editing high-quality video and audio – or helping do so – would be a big plus.
- Must be creative and be ready and willing to help brainstorm the heck out of our ideas.
- There will probably be some travel opportunities for training, tradeshows, etc., so you can’t be on the “no-fly” list (unless you want to drive).
- Have other skills we didn’t list? Make sure and tell us about them so we can figure out ways we might be able to put them to good use.
- Lastly, you must believe in the mission of FinWise to help move people forward in their financial lives. When we do that successfully we can have a positive effect that carries on for generations.
FinWise is an equal opportunity employer and dedicated to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, pregnancy status, veteran status, or disability status.
FinWise provides reasonable accommodations to the known disabilities of individuals in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act. For accommodation information or if you need special accommodations to complete the application process, please contact the Human Resources Department at (801) 545 -6041
Company: FinWise Bank
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Salt Lake City Metropolitan Area
Application Deadline: N/A