Website Financial Modeling World Cup
Jobsfunter is listing this job opening under Financial Modeling World Cup in Riga, Riga, Lettland 2022 exclusively on jobsfunter.com
About the role:
We’re looking for someone to promote FMWC events to the world, grow our audience and introduce new, exciting projects!
- Marketing strategy development and follow-through
- Social media management (ideation, planning, posting)
- Communication and coordination of design agencies
- Email marketing
- Audience research
- Website updates
- Simple marketing data analysis
- You can come up with creative ideas on how to market various events to relevant audiences
- You have great storytelling and copywriting skills
- You have in-depth knowledge about social media marketing (our main channels currently are LinkedIn, Twitter, and YouTube)
- Good command of written and spoken English
- You can analyze marketing data and understand what works well and what is a no-go
- You are interested in current marketing trends and open to exploring new opportunities
- General knowledge of MS Excel and finance is a plus
What’s in it for you?
- Exciting opportunity to take FMWC to the next level and reach new audiences
- Work with our largest partners such as Microsoft, ESPN, the University of Arizona and many others
- Remote work
- Flexible working schedule
- Motivating salary depending on your work experience and skills
Please send your CV/application to [email protected] with the job title, your name and surname in the subject of the email. Feel free to include anything (text or attachments) that might help understand your motivation and skills for the job better.
We are mostly looking for full-time cooperation, but flexible arrangements are possible too.
Looking forward to welcoming new stars to our team!
Company: Financial Modeling World Cup
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Riga, Riga, Lettland
Application Deadline: N/A