Counter Sales Representative careers in Ferguson Enterprises League City, TX
Website Ferguson Enterprises
This Jobsfunter Listing is about Ferguson Enterprises in League City, TX 2022
About the job
Ferguson is the largest wholesale distributor of residential and commercial plumbing supplies and pipe, valves and fittings in the U.S. The company is also a major distributor of HVAC equipment, fire protection systems, waterworks and industrial products and services. Ferguson and its subsidiaries serve customers in all 50 states, Puerto Rico, Mexico and the Caribbean.
Ferguson is currently seeking the right individual to fill an immediate need for a Counter Sales Representative.
- Operate cash registers and follows established cash handling procedures
- Maintain a safe working environment including PPE (Personal Protective Equipment)
- Prepare and stage orders for customer pick up
- Maintain store appearance and merchandising standards as advised
- Ensure that merchandise is restocked and placed in their respective areas
- Actively engage in developing more effective customer service skills
- Provides honest and trustworthy advice to customers regarding the best products that fit the customers’ expectations
- Have a high school diploma/GED or equivalent education
- Basic knowledge of products is preferred
- Ability to lift, load, and deliver merchandise
- General math skills to allow for cash accounting
- An ability to learn is a must have!
- Excellent decision making and communication skills
Ferguson is dedicated to providing meaningful benefits programs and products to our associates and their families—geared toward benefits, wellness, financial protection, and retirement savings. Ferguson offers a competitive benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, retirement savings with company match, paid leave (vacation, sick, personal, holiday, and parental), employee assistance programs, associate discounts, community involvement opportunities, and much more!
The Company is an equal opportunity employer as well as a government contractor that shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-300.5(a), which prohibits discrimination against qualified protected Veterans and the requirements of 41 CFR 60-741.5(A), which prohibits discrimination against qualified individuals on the basis of disability.
Ferguson Enterprises, LLC. is an equal employment employer F/M/Disability/Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Equal Employment Opportunity and Reasonable Accommodation Information
Company: Ferguson Enterprises
Vacancy Type: $41,000/yr – $64,000/yr (LinkedIn est.) · Full-time · Entry level
Job Location: League City, TX
Application Deadline: N/A