Showroom Sales Specialist careers in Ferguson Enterprises Pasadena, CA
Website Ferguson Enterprises
This Jobsfunter Listing is about Ferguson Enterprises in Pasadena, CA 2022
About the job
Ferguson is the largest wholesale distributor of residential and commercial plumbing supplies and pipe, valves and fittings in the U.S. The company is also a major distributor of HVAC equipment, fire protection systems, waterworks and industrial products and services. Ferguson and its subsidiaries serve customers in all 50 states, Puerto Rico, Mexico and the Caribbean.
Ferguson is currently looking for the right individual to fill an immediate need for a Showroom Customer Service Representative. If you have a love of meeting people and providing phenomenal customer service coupled with an interest in contributing directly to the bottom line of a multi-billion-dollar organization, this is the position for you!
- Assist customers on the showroom floor
- Strive to increase knowledge of entire product offering
- Support efforts of Outside Sales Associates
- Work hand-in-hand with Showroom Sales consultants by performing the administrative functions that ensure our customer’s needs are being met.
- Support the Showroom Sales team by ensuring the delivery of personalized customer service through timely quotations and accurate order processing.
- Updating customer contracts, coordinate deliveries with the warehouse, and answer sales calls for general information.
- A college degree, or working towards a degree is helpful for this position, but comparable industry knowledge and experience would also be considered.
- A successful associate will be results oriented, self-motivated, able to meet goals, build relationships, and enjoy a team environment.
- Excellent communication, time management and organizational skills
- Cheerful personality for phone/in-person sales
- Ambition to succeed
- General digital literacy
- Ability to multi-task
- Passion, courtesy and articulation
- Ability to learn quickly
- Service minded, ambitious and congenial
- Customer service experience
Ferguson is dedicated to providing meaningful benefits programs and products to our associates and their families—geared toward benefits, wellness, financial protection, and retirement savings. Ferguson offers a competitive benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, retirement savings with company match, paid leave (vacation, sick, personal, holiday, and paternal), employee assistance programs, associate discounts, community involvement opportunities, and much more!
The Company is an equal opportunity employer as well as a government contractor that shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-300.5(a), which prohibits discrimination against qualified protected Veterans and the requirements of 41 CFR 60-741.5(A), which prohibits discrimination against qualified individuals on the basis of disability.
Ferguson Enterprises, LLC. is an equal employment employer F/M/Disability/Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Equal Employment Opportunity and Reasonable Accommodation Information
Company: Ferguson Enterprises
Vacancy Type: $44,000/yr – $63,000/yr (LinkedIn est.) · Full-time · Entry level
Job Location: Pasadena, CA
Application Deadline: N/A