This Jobsfunter Listing is about Fennemore in Phoenix, AZ 2022
About the job
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT SPECIALIST
FOR MORE THAN 135 YEARS, WE HAVE BEEN A POWERFUL, INNOVATIVE FULL-SERVICE LAW FIRM HELPING TO BUILD THE AMERICAN WEST.
Fennemore Craig, P.C. isn’t your average law firm, we’re better. With eleven offices in four states, you’ll join a dynamic team that is setting trends, breaking molds and helping clients and employees thrive. You will be a part of an extraordinary group of individuals who collaborate and find solutions together — a team that is inclusive, makes connections, and brings their passion and pride to all they do.
Together we strive to create an inclusive law firm that upholds respect for each other and our unique backgrounds. We commit on all levels to work together to promote equal opportunity, to understand and value differences, and to foster a dignified and diverse work environment.
Fennemore Craig is seeking a full-time BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT SPECIALIST to support its Business Development & Marketing Department.
- Competitive Base Salary + Annual Merit Increases
- On-the-Spot Monthly Bonus Program
- Workplace Flexibility Options
- 401k Retirement Plan w/ Employer Match & Profit-Sharing Component
- Health, Dental and Vision Coverage + Employer Premium Contribution
- Employer-Paid Group Term Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off and Paid Holidays
- Employee Wellness Program
- Employee Assistance Program
· Developing a network of internal and external stakeholders;
· Membership coordination and sponsorship collaboration;
· External and internal communications;
· Establishing and maintaining relationships through meetings and event attendance;
· Budget management;
· Performing market and business research;
· Attending community events;
· Firm charitable giving coordination; and
· Creating a global roadmap of the firm’s corporate philanthropic activities and community involvement.
· Bachelor’s degree in business, communications, marketing, or related field. Equivalent combination of education and experience may be substituted for degree requirement; and
· 3+ years’ of experience in business development, sales or corporate responsibility.
· Proficiency in the common collection of Microsoft Office software;
· Familiarity with Customer Relationship Management software;
· Social media;
· Ability to identify areas of opportunity;
· Effective research strategies;
· Experience with reporting and analytics;
· Effective time management and the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously on a deadline;
· Ability to manage end-to-end internal and external communication plans, tactics, and outcomes, including the frequency and channels of communication;
· Effective coordination across multiple firm practice groups and areas of business; and
· Ability to develop and execute creative strategies for communicating internally and to community stakeholders, taking into account the needs of different audiences.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this position. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills. Any employee may be required to perform duties outside of their normal assigned responsibilities, as needed.
PLEASE CONSIDER APPLYING TODAY
Fennemore Craig is an equal opportunity employer and encourages people from all social, economic and ethnic groups, and individuals with disabilities, to apply to our positions. Fennemore Craig is dedicated to maintaining an atmosphere that promotes the diversity of personal backgrounds, experiences, abilities, perspectives and ideas. If your experience and qualifications are close to what you see listed here – even if not a perfect match — please still consider applying. If you require assistance or need reasonable accommodations during any point in the application or interview process, please let us know by sending an email to [email protected].
Vacancy Type: $60,000/yr – $70,000/yr · Full-time · Mid-Senior level
Job Location: Phoenix, AZ
Application Deadline: N/A