Website FedEx Services
This Jobsfunter Listing is about FedEx Services in Pittsburgh, PA 2022
About the job
Company: FedEx Services
Job Title: Sr. Strategy Planning Analyst
Job Requisition Number: RC515300
Category: Information Technology
Pay Type: Exempt
Collierville, Tennessee 38017
Plano, Texas 75024
Collierville, Tennessee 38017
Lakeland, Florida 33801
Orlando, Florida 32810
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 15205
Colorado Residents Only – Compensation: Monthly Salary $5606.06 – $8449.4
The estimate displayed represents the typical salary range or starting rate of candidates hired in Colorado. Factors that may be used to determine your actual salary may include your specific skills, your work location, how many years of experience you have, and comparison to other employees already in this role. This information is provided to applicants in accordance to the Colorado Equal Pay for Equal Work Act.
Under general supervision, responsible for development of the organization’s strategic plan(s). Conducts environmental scans, organizational positioning Analysis and other studies. Coordinates input from all major business units to facilitate the integration of individual business unit plans, best practices and global and multi-discipline perspectives. Conducts external research and quantitative analysis as required. Identifies, researches, analyzes and makes recommendations to support the organization’s growth objectives. Conducts periodic reviews of business plans against objectives. Responsible for managing human capital forecasting needs. Coordinates communications with alliance partners and ensures all deliverables are met.
Bachelor’s Degree in computer science, engineering, information systems, or business administration and/or equivalent formal training or work experience. Five (5) or more years equivalent work experience in information technology or business environment including project management, quantitative analysis, forecasting, process improvement or market/competitive analysis. Demonstrated leadership ability, analytical and critical thinking ability with time management and management skills. Strong communications and human relations skills.
Job Specific Details
The team supports strategy and execution for FedEx Global Information Security organization. Due to the dynamic nature of the function, the organization is comprised of individuals with a diverse mix of talents and skillsets which don’t always include technical knowledge and expertise.
Successful team members in this organization in dealing with ambiguity, taking new ideas from concept to execution, leverage multiple sources of data to develop strategic recommendations, project managing large initiatives, and successfully communicating (both written and verbally) with Senior Leaders. Additionally, the organization’s success lies in collaboration both internally and externally to FedEx organization, including partners and functional areas across the FedEx Enterprise such as Finance, Human Resources, Communications, Legal and others.
- The successful candidate will utilize project management and problem-solving skills to enable oversight of a global Information Security initiatives.
- The Senior Strategy Planning Analyst will focus on translating enterprise complex frameworks, process frameworks and pathways to support program management.
- The ability to identify opportunities and risks, make fact-based program and process improvement recommendations, adapt thinking and approach quickly, and develop positive working relationships with a wide variety of stakeholders is critical to success.
Knowledge/Skills Considered a Plus
- Expertise and noted experience in all aspects of project management including developing plans, setting deadlines, assigning responsibilities, communicating to project teams, and monitoring progress.
- Experience in establishing and documenting frameworks and processes for measuring program performance, controlling change and provide program updates on a consistent basis to Sr. Officer stakeholders
- Demonstrated analytical thinking and problem-solving skills; high level of financial, data analysis and business planning acumen
- Excellent communications skills including both written and verbal communications
- Demonstrated skills utilizing and developing solutions in project management tools including SmartSheet and Microsoft Office applications
- Self-starter, intrinsically motivated; excellent communication skills (written, verbal and presentation)
This position can also be domiciled anywhere within the United States based on business needs.
Relocation assistance may be provided based on business needs.
Application Deadline / Criteria
To be considered for this opening, upload current copy of Resume to include beginning and ending dates for each employer/position and answer job screening questionnaire by close of business (5:00 PM CST) on Monday, May 23, 2022.
Employee Benefits: Medical, dental, and vision insurance; paid Life and AD&D insurance; tuition reimbursement; paid sick leave; paid parental leave, paid vacation, and additional paid time off; geographic pay ranges; 401K with Company match and incentive bonus potential; sales incentive compensation for selling roles.
FedEx. Where now meets next.
Our vision is to be the earth’s most engaged advocates of connected commerce where open borders, new markets and fair, sustainable practices are the norm for the billions of personal supply chains being managed every day in our always on, mobile-first world. We stand for ease, access and opportunity. We lead purposeful innovation, champion entrepreneurs, advocate free trade and empower humans and their place in the era of autonomy and AI. We fight for our customers, a more sustainable planet and an ethical playing field.
FedEx inspires its more than 570,000 team members to remain focused on safety, the highest ethical and professional standards and the needs of their customers and communities. FedEx is committed to connecting people and possibilities around the world responsibly and resourcefully, with a goal to achieve carbon-neutral operations by 2040.
FedEx has been recognized on many different lists both for business success and for being a great employer:
- Fortune “World’s Most Admired Companies” – 2021
- Forbes “Best Employers for Diversity” – 2021
- LinkedIn “Top 100 Companies” – 2021
- TIME “100 Most Influential Companies” – 2021
- World HRD Congress “Best Gender Equality Workplace” – 2021
- InsiderPro ComputerWorld “Best Places to Work for IT” – 2021
Upload current copy of Resume (Microsoft Word or PDF format only) and answer job screening questionnaire by close of business (5:00pm CST) on the date below. If the date below is blank, there is no specified closing date for this requisition.
FedEx Services is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetics disability, or protected Veteran status.
FedEx Services does not discriminate against qualified individuals with disabilities in regard to job application procedures, hiring, and other terms and conditions of employment. Further, FedEx Services is prepared to make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified applicant or employee to enable the applicant or employee to be considered for the desired position, to perform the essential functions of the position in question, or to enjoy equal benefits and privileges of employment as are enjoyed by other similarly situated employees without disabilities, unless the accommodation will impose an undue hardship. If a reasonable accommodation is needed, please contact [email protected].
Company: FedEx Services
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Application Deadline: N/A