The Supervisor, Maintenance is responsible for providing day to direction to maintenance department teammates, as well as maintaining facility equipment, ensuring proper safety measures are followed, and assisting in meeting facility production and quality goals. The hours for this position are Monday – Friday 4pm – Midnight.
- Performing safety and maintenance training
- Responsible for supervision of the facility safety/training lead.
- Supervises at least 2 full-time direct reports. Supervisory responsibilities include, but are not limited to: hiring, terminations, coaching, skills development, recognition and rewards, performance management and staff productivity.
- Repairing machinery and maintaining up-to-date preventative maintenance reports on all equipment
- Assist in ensuring regulatory and company policy compliance
- Maintaining facility equipment and systems preventative maintenance
- Support maintenance, facilities, and operations teams
- Responsible for providing the day to day direction to maintenance department employees.
- Performing welding, fabrication, and more technical repairs
- Assisting in meeting facility production, quality, and safety goals
- Assist in controlling costs of maintenance, sanitation, and operations supplies
- Adhering to and enforcing the company safety policies
- Assisting management in ensuring facility equipment and systems reliability
- Ability to read, write and interpret information.
- Ability to use hands to finger, handle, or feel.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide.
- Ability to sit/walk/stand for up to 10 hours per day.
- Ability to follow policies and procedures.
- Ability to intermittently crawl, squat, climb, twist, bend, stoop, push or pull.
Qualification & Experience:
- Previous safety and maintenance training experience
- In lieu of degree, high school diploma or GED, and at least 5 years of relevant experience.
- Demonstrated technical knowledge of battery maintenance, HVAC, welding, hydraulics, pneumatics, powered lift equipment, and conveyor automated systems
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical or related field required and at least 3 years of experience, preferably in a distribution and/or manufacturing environment.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: York, PA, US
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com