Provide technical support and feedback to the production team.
- The Electronic Technician II will setup, configure, troubleshoot and repair production test and repair products to the system level.
- Ability to use, setup, configure, and calibrate test equipment such as soldering, oscilloscopes, and other related equipment.
- Understanding the use of a Warehouse Management System (WMS).
- Work with Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEM’s) to obtain New Product Information (NPI) and troubleshoot design or testing issues.
- Understand schematics.
- Ability to troubleshoot and repair products to the component level.
- Work with Quality Control to ensure products are properly setup and calibrated.
- Ability to train and implement processes to assigned department.
Qualification & Experience:
- Associate’s Degree in related field preferred, and 2 years of relevant experience.
- In lieu of degree, High School Diploma or GED required and 4 years of relevant experience.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Tupelo, MS, US
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com