The Inventory Control Clerk II will ensure inventory control processes and initiatives are accurately followed and reported. Perform root cause analysis in effort to identify and resolve the issues causing inventory record inaccuracies. The position requires a high amount of customer facing.
- Compile, analyze, and distribute accurate inventory control reports for internal and external customer review.
- Make recommendations for inventory control best practices/solutions and assists with procedural changes to improve accuracy.
- Research Oracle transactions and perform root cause analysis to identify and resolve any sync issues.
- Generate and maintain accurate department metric reports
- Analyze inventory cycle count results and performs root cause analysis to identify and resolve the inventory variance.
- Perform safety checks for equipment use such as forklift, order picker, scissor lift and VNA.
- Other reasonably related duties.
- Proficient Microsoft Office knowledge and skills, including Excel, Outlook, Power Point and Word.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide.
- Ability to sit/walk/stand for up to 8 hours per day.
- Ability to read, write and interpret information.
- Ability to use hands to finger, handle, or feel.
- Ability to follow policies and procedures.
Qualification & Experience:
- 1-2 years of experience with warehouse management systems.
- One year of forklift operating experience strongly preferred.
- Two (2) years of inventory control experience preferred.
- Experience with Visio, Bar Tender and Access recommended.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Memphis, TN, US
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org