Website FastTek Global
This Jobsfunter Listing is about FastTek Global in Atlanta, GA 2022
About the job
- Plans, organizes, and integrates cross-functional information technology projects to deliver specific results to customers on time.
- Establishes benchmarks, milestones, and coordinate delivery of projects.
- Facilitates communication of status, issues, and project budget to teams, clients/vendors, and management to ensure key deliverables are met.
- Performs project tasks (gathering requirements, facilitating design discussions, managing application development, testing, training, and roll-outs) as required to keep projects on track.
- Runs complex projects/programs from design and development to production for all 5 DOAS divisions including Human Resource Administration, State Purchasing Division, Risk Management Services, Surplus Property Division, and Office of Fleet Management as well as supporting administrative functions.
- Work with Business Analysts to define requirements.
- Plan project lifecycle deployment.
- Defines resources and schedule for project/program implementation using MS Project 2016.
- Creates strategies for risk mitigation and contingency planning.
- Keeps project status and resource forecasts current in reporting tools.
- Uses reporting tools to keep customers informed of project status and to schedule upcoming work.
- Designs and maintains technical and project documentation.
- Manage compliance with the government’s enterprise performance life cycle (EPLC). Maintain responsibility
- for managing the team’s activities, identifying and appropriately mitigating and escalating risk, and delivering the system deployments
- Provide customer management responsibilities, including managing expectations, communicating project status, and reporting on lessons learned and retrospective findings.
Minimum Entry Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field from an accredited college or university AND Five years of recent relevant project management experience, with a progression in responsibility AND eligibility to sit for Project management Professional (PMP) certification.
- Preference will be given to applicants who, in addition to meeting the minimum qualifications, possess one or more of the following items below.
- PLEASE CLEARLY INDICATE YOUR QUALIFICATIONS ON YOUR RESUME.
- Prior experience implementing technology in a government organization
- Six or more years of related experience in project management or IT; management coordinating and
- supporting IT business process.
- Previous experience in software development initiatives and application implementation.
- Experience with structured development methodology SDLC
- Experience defining and implementing program/project management using tools and expertise in the
- practical adoption of SDLC methodologies using project management tools MS Project, MS Excel, MS Word.
- Certification as Professional Project Manager (PMP) or Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM).
At FastTek Global, Our Purpose is Our People and Our Planet . We come to work each day and are reminded we are helping people find their success stories . Also, Doing the right thing is our mantra . We act responsibly, give back to the communities we serve and have a little fun along the way.
We have been doing this with pride, dedication and plain, old-fashioned hard work for 24 years !
FastTek Global is financially strong, privately held company that is 100% consultant and client focused .
We’ve differentiated ourselves by being fast, flexible, creative and honest . Throw out everything you’ve heard, seen, or felt about every other IT Consulting company. We do unique things and we do them for Fortune 10, Fortune 500, and technology start-up companies.
Our benefits are second to none and thanks to our flexible benefit options you can choose the benefits you need or want, options include
- Medical and Dental (FastTek pays majority of the medical program)
- Personal Time Off (PTO) Program
- Long Term Disability (100% paid)
- Life Insurance (100% paid)
- 401(k) with immediate vesting and 3% (of salary) dollar-for-dollar match
Plus, we have a lucrative employee referral program and an employee recognition culture.
FastTek Global was named one of the Top Work Places in Michigan by the Detroit Free Press in 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020!
To view all of our open positions go to: https://www.fasttek.com/fastswitch/findwork
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/fasttekglobal
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/fasttekglobal
Find us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/fasttek
You can become a fan of FastTek on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/fasttekglobal/
Company: FastTek Global
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Associate
Job Location: Atlanta, GA
Application Deadline: N/A