Business Analyst- Biotech Job in Fast Switch, Ltd. – Right Talent. Right Time. Cambridge, MA
Website Fast Switch, Ltd. - Right Talent. Right Time.
This Jobsfunter Listing is about Fast Switch Ltd Right Talent Right Time in Cambridge, MA 2022
About the job
Our client in Cambridge Ma is seeking an experienced Business Analyst with Biotech experience working on GxP systems for a long term contract.
Candidates will be working a hybrid model and must be fully vaccinated against Covid-19.
Business Analyst/Biotech Required Experience:
- 8+ years’ experience as a Sr Business Analyst, with command of business analysis techniques & tools
- 3+ years’ experience in Life Sciences, Biotech or pharmaceutical industry experience.
- Knowledge of preclinical safety operational processes, or other related regulatory affairsesearch area concepts
- Advanced query tool abilities including development of dashboards with Spotfire
- Familiarity with regulated systems (GxP, CFR 21 Part 11) and systems validation
- Must be proficient in Sharepoint, Powerpoint, Excel and Word.
As a W2 contract employee of Fast Switch you are eligible to participate in the following benefits we offer:
- Our 401(k) has a 3% match that vests immediately.
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Our healthcare plan is a high deductible plan with a health savings account (HSA). The deductions will be withheld pre-tax, saving you taxes on the premium.
- Short and Long Term Disability insurance is provided to all eligible Team Members.
Business Analyst/Biotech Position Overview:
As a member of the R&D IT team, our client is seeking a talented individual to productively address and solve process, technology, data, information, and analysis challenges. The R&D IT Sr BA will work with the IT System Owner, Regulatory IT Support, Project Lead, Business Process Owners and other members who are responsible for deliverables per the system development life cycle.
S/he will work with stakeholders to ensure that the stakeholder needs are accurately captured and clear to create a best fit solution. S/he will define data flow and business process diagrams and research the potential use of existing tools in support of initial concepts and projects. They will also be responsible for:
- Eliciting, refining and documenting requirements from end users via interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, business analysis, task and workflow analysis.
- Analyzing and evaluating information gathered from multiple sources, reconciling conflicts, translating high-level information into details, as well as being able to redefine low level details into higher level general overarching documentation, and distinguishing user requests from the underlying true business needs.
- Developing process knowledge to translate between business and technical teams
- Convert business needs into application and operational requirements to ensure that the business requirements are understood
- Authoring SDLC deliverables on time for review and final approvals
- Contribute to the creation of operational support documentation
- Enable early identification and appropriate escalation of risks and issues that require assistance, attention, or management resolution
- Effectively communicate project status to requisite parties, verbally or in written form.
- Support of SEND compliant applications and associated visualization tools
- Support of digital pathology file transfers and storage mechanisms
The Sr Business Analyst, PCS, is accountable for monitoring, managing, and ensuring delivery according to GxP standards and target dates. The Sr BA will provide committed deliverables with a high level of quality.
Business Analyst Additional Experience:
- Strong interpersonal and teamwork skills as well as solid analytical and creative problem-solving skills
- Ability to operate effectively in a matrix environment; team player yet able to work independently with minimal direction.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills; able to organize and present ideas in a convincing and compelling manner.
- Capable of multi-tasking across projects; highly organized
- BA or BS required
- Certification in Computer Science, Business, or Life Sciences-related field
NO CORP-TO-CORP SUBMISSIONS ACCEPTED FOR THIS POSITION.
Applicants must be able to work directly for Fast Switch as a W2 Employee.
US Citizens and all other parties authorized to work in the US without sponsorship are encouraged to apply.
Company: Fast Switch, Ltd. – Right Talent. Right Time.
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Mid-Senior level
Job Location: Cambridge, MA
Application Deadline: N/A