Public Area Attendant Vacancies in Fairmont Hotels & Resorts Austin, TX
Website Fairmont Hotels & Resorts
This Jobsfunter Listing is about Fairmont Hotels Resorts in Austin, TX 2022
About the job
First impressions are everything! As a Public Area Attendant, you will take ownership of the lobby and all public areas, ensuring that our guests are provided with a clean, comfortable space, and be a part of creating a memorable experience for them.
What’s In It For You
- Paid Time Off
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance, 401K
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies and Educational Assistance for further development
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What You Will Be Doing
- Clean all assigned public areas to standard
- Take initiative to add a personalized experience for the guest
- Take ownership of cleaning public area restrooms, while ensuring exceptional service
Your Experience And Skills Include
- Warm and caring personality; previous housekeeping experience is an asset
- Ability to anticipate and focus attention on guest needs, being professional and welcoming
- Excellent organizational skills and time management
Physical aspects of the position include but are not limited to:
- Constant standing and walking throughout shift
- Frequent lifting and carrying up to 30 lbs
- Frequent kneeling, pushing, pulling, and lifting
- Occasional ascending or descending ladders, stairs, and ramps
Your Team And Working Environment
Austin’s newest luxury property, Fairmont Austin offers 1,048 guest rooms and suite, along with over 140,000 square feet of meeting and event space. This is your opportunity to be part of the most innovative and passionate hotel teams in on of the fastest growing markets in the United States.
Our Commitment To Diversity & Inclusion
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor’s limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow’s hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS
Company: Fairmont Hotels & Resorts
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Entry level
Job Location: Austin, TX
Application Deadline: N/A