Pool Busser/Runner Positions in Fairmont Hotels & Resorts Santa Monica, CA
Website Fairmont Hotels & Resorts
This Jobsfunter Listing is about Fairmont Hotels Resorts in Santa Monica, CA 2022
About the job
You are an ambassador for the exceptional service and cuisine that are hallmarks of our food & beverage experience. Your warm, personal attention and knowledge of our outstanding offerings make guests feel unique and valued.
What Is In It For You
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide for you and your family
- Learning programs through our Academies designed to sharpen your skills
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
- Career development opportunities with national and international promotion opportunities. The sky is your limit
What You Will Be Doing
Reporting to the Director of Outlets, responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Assist guests regarding menu items in an informative and helpful way
- Have full knowledge of beverage lists and promotions, menu items, and preparation methods
- Follow all safety and sanitation policies when handling food and beverage
Your Experience And Skills Include
- Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times
- Strong interpersonal and problem-solving abilities
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work cohesively and collaboratively as part of a team
Your Team And Working Environment
Situated atop the scenic bluffs overlooking Santa Monica Beach, Fairmont Miramar Hotel & Bungalows is just a stone’s throw away from some of Southern California’s best attractions including Santa Monica Pier and its historic carousel as well as Third Street Promenade — famous for its fine restaurants, live entertainment, movie theatres, shopping, local artists’ scene and a weekly farmer’s market.
Our Commitment To Diversity & Inclusion
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor’s limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow’s hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS
Company: Fairmont Hotels & Resorts
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Entry level
Job Location: Santa Monica, CA
Application Deadline: N/A