DevSecOps Engineer vacancy in Expression Networks LLC Washington DC-Baltimore Area
Website Expression Networks LLC
This Jobsfunter Listing is about Expression Networks LLC in Washington DC-Baltimore Area 2022
About the job
Expression Networks is looking for a DevSecOps Engineer to join our team and contribute to exciting and engaging projects that have an impact across the nation. In this role, you will work with a team to deploy, operate, and maintain cloud-based applications. In addition, you will troubleshoot code when deploying to the environment. You should be knowledgeable and customer-oriented, possessing strong communication and presentation skills. You should also have superior technical expertise and a problem-solving aptitude. Software Engineers looking to transition to this role are encouraged to apply.
- Mature and streamline DevSecOps pipeline, policies, and processes
- Creating and Maintaining Pipelines to Build, Deploy, and Scan Software using Gradle, Yarn, NPM, Maven, and Ant.
- Script installations of NodeJS and Java software in RHEL 7 VMs
- Conduct Root Cause Analysis of Deployment and Pipeline errors
- Containerize Node base Software to Run in Kubernetes Environment
- Writing Ansible, Kubectl and Helm Charts to Deploy and Prepare software to run
- Associates degree or higher in engineering, computer science, or related field
- 2 + years of experience as a DevOps or Software engineer.
- Experience with building systems such as Gradle, Maven, Yarn, NPM, etc.
- Experience working in cloud-based environments such as VMware, AWS, or Microsoft Azure
- Experience with GIT
- Bachelor’s degree in IT, computer science, or related field
- Deep understanding of RHEL based systems
- Writing Linux services
- Experience Deploying Containers into Standalone VMs or through Kubernetes
- Experience with Ansible, Puppet, Chef
Benefits: Expression Networks offers competitive salaries and benefits, such as:
- 401k matching
- PPO and HDHP medical/dental/vision insurance
- Education reimbursement
- Complimentary life insurance
- Generous PTO and holiday leave
- Onsite office gym access
- Commuter Benefits Plan
About Expression Networks:
Founded in 1997 and headquartered in Washington DC, Expression Networks provides data fusion, data analytics, software engineering, information technology, and electromagnetic spectrum management solutions to the U.S. Department of Defense, Department of State, and national security community. Expression’s “Perpetual Innovation” culture focuses on creating immediate and sustainable value for our clients via agile delivery of tailored solutions built through constant engagement with our clients. Expression Networks was ranked #1 on the Washington Technology 2018’s Fast 50 list of fastest growing small business Government contractors and a Top 20 Big Data Solutions Provider by CIO Review.
- Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
Company: Expression Networks LLC
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Mid-Senior level
Job Location: Washington DC-Baltimore Area
Application Deadline: N/A