This Jobsfunter Listing is about Experian in Costa Mesa, CA 2022
About the job
Experian is the world’s leading global information services company, unlocking the power of data to create more opportunities for consumers, businesses and society. We are thrilled to share that FORTUNE has named Experian one of the 100 Best Companies to work for. In addition, for the last five years we’ve been named in the 100 “World’s Most Innovative Companies” by Forbes Magazine.
“As the consumer’s bureau, we want to ensure that as many people as possible can access and participate in the financial system, and we believe everyone deserves a fair shot at achieving their financial dreams.” – Craig Boundy, CEO Experian North America
Experian’s a leading Analytics Enterprise
We’re passionate about unlocking the power of data in order to transform lives and create opportunities for consumers, businesses and society. For more than 125 years, we’ve helped businesses grow, consumers and small businesses gain access to financial services, and economies and communities flourish – and we’re not done
Our 17k amazing employees in 40+ countries believe the possibilities for you, and the world, are growing. We’re investing in the future, through new technologies, talented people and innovation so we can help create a better tomorrow
To do this we employ the greatest and brightest minds that share our purpose and want to make a difference. We’re avid problem solvers. We embrace our diversity yet share similar values and growth mindsets
What’s your next professional and personal goal? Let Experian help bring this to life
What we’re looking for…
- Communication is the key to our success. You grasp concepts quickly and know how to make the complex easy to understand. You can effortlessly share your knowledge of the industry and how data, software, and analytics can transform your customer’s business
- Navigating complex environments to drive results. You collaborate naturally with members across different teams balancing priorities. You excel at bringing the right people to the table, tackling issues and identifying opportunities
- You understand your customer by seeing your world through their perspective, speaking their language, and articulating the voice of your customer to improve Experian’s solutions
- You have successful experience of sales functions such as developing forecasts, advancing a pipeline, and ensuring delivery of solutions
- You drive results and exceed expectations to identify new ways to grow our business and expand current partnerships
- You have a growth mindset, challenging yourself with different opportunities to develop your skills as an Experian leader and influencer
- You prioritize accountability and honesty, building trust with your teammates and customers by consistently delivering results
What You’ll Be Doing
You will own the sales and account management responsibility and generate revenue growth for Experian’s Business Information Services with named strategic Financial Services accounts. The successful candidate will have demonstrated experience in meeting aggressive growth goals and proactively uncovering sales opportunities for risk, analytic, authentication and marketing solutions within assigned accounts. A demonstrated understanding of risk management challenges and growth demands within the industry is critical. This position is remote, preferably based on the West Coast.
More About You
- Successful sales experience with a proven track record of overachievement selling complex solutions and non-tangible business value in competitive environment at the executive level
- Background in working with and navigating within Financial Services, FinTech, Technology or related field sales, especially with complex, analytic, information-based solutions
- Self-motivated to establish new relationships, prospect for new opportunities, close deals
- An understanding of how the financial services industry utilizes risk and marketing data, analytics and fraud prevention solutions
- Solid business acumen, with a strong understanding of corporate financial priorities and the initiatives designed to deliver revenue and profit expectations.
- Bachelor’s degree required; MBA preferred
- Travel required, as necessary
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Culture at Experian
Our uniqueness is that we truly value yours.
Experian’s culture, people and environments are key differentiators. We take our people agenda very seriously. We focus on what truly matters; diversity and inclusion, work/life balance, flexible working, development, engagement, collaboration, wellness, reward & recognition, volunteering… the list goes on
We’re an award-winning organization due to our strong people focus
Experian isn’t just growing, we’re leveraging cutting edge data science, design thinking and passion to build tomorrow’s credit solutions. Innovation is a critical part of Experian’s DNA and culture
Experian is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. Our goal is to create a thriving, inclusive and diverse team where people love their work and love working together. We believe that diversity, equity and inclusion is essential to our purpose of creating a better tomorrow. We value the uniqueness of every individual and want you to bring your whole, authentic self to work. For us, this is The Power of YOU and and it reflects what we believe. See our DEI work in action!
If you live in Colorado, Connecticut or New York City, please contact us here for the salary range of this position (include this Job Title in your email). In addition to a competitive base salary and variable pay opportunity, Experian offers a comprehensive benefits package including health, life and disability insurance, generous paid time off including parental and family care leave, an employee stock purchase plan and a 401(k) plan with a company match.
Experian U.S. employees are required to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19.
Experian Careers – Creating a better tomorrow together
Find out what its like to work for Experian by clicking here
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Associate
Job Location: Costa Mesa, CA
Application Deadline: N/A