Human Resources Manager vacancy in Evolution Fairfield, CA
This Jobsfunter Listing is about Evolution in Fairfield, CA 2022
About the job
- Build effective recruitment strategy to support a high volume, fast paced environment.
- A true hands-on approach in creating and driving effective employee relations, retention and reward programs to ensure a positive studio culture with high level of employee engagement
- Attention to detail to ensure high level of accuracy in employee records and HRIS system
- Demonstrated experience driving processes improvements with innovation HR solutions
- Work with local and global HR and other key business functions contributing to the business growth
- Provide expertise in the following areas: High volume recruitment, Data Analysis, Compensation and Rewards, Employee Relations, Recognition Programs, Employee Engagement
- Manage local HR team to support business priorities and not be afraid to “roll up your sleeves” and get things done.
- Strong presentation and coaching skills to support global management and leadership development initiatives
- Manage multiple priorities simultaneously, with strong internal and external customer service focus
- Build strong partnership with business leaders to offer thought leadership on organizational and people-related strategy and execution
- Post secondary education in Human Resources or relevant disciplines
- Thorough understanding of both Federal and State Employment/Labor legislations
- 5+ years of progressive HR experiences with 3 years of HR Management experience
- Ability to work under strict deadlines within complex matrix work environment
- Effective communication skills, with the ability to build relationships with senior leaders and a variety of stakeholders.
- Demonstrated analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills
- Experience supporting hourly employee client groups is considered as an asset
This position is an excellent opportunity to join the fast-growing Evolution team. We also offer:
- Competitive Salary
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Employee Referral Program
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance Plans
- Life and AD&D Insurance
- Employee Discount Program
- Full Training & Growth Opportunities
Please be assured that the Evolution is compliant with infection control standards as outlined by Public Health authorities, and will continue to comply with these standards. Enhanced safety protocols have been implemented to ensure a safe work environment.
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Associate
Job Location: Fairfield, CA
Application Deadline: N/A