Accountable to receive & review customer applications and requirements in the assigned store asper approved roster/schedule. Ensures that all required information and documents are available and processes the application promptly and efficiently. Develops strong bond with customers, to generate demand and in order to enhance revenue. Responsible to achieve set KPIs within the Sales Stimulation Program (SSP) as well as high level of customer satisfaction while interfacing with the customer. Identifies and realizes pro-actively up-selling and cross-selling opportunities
- Gains maximum knowledge on the customer through engaging in dialogues and builds customer profiles.
- Performs any other related duties, as required.
- Adheres to duty roster/sales schedules at all times.
- Gives constructive feedback and suggestions for improvements, as required.
- Identifies the customer’s segment, its service level, its type and number of services and equipment as well as its credit worthiness.
- Establishes bond and relationship with the customer through cordial, respectful and professional interaction. Ensures that the customers are satisfied in all cases.
- Checks customer’s equipment, line plant and exchange equipment availability, as required.
- Contributes to the team spirit with respect to a “sales oriented” and “customer service oriented” culture, commitment and sense of belonging among the team.
- Educates the customer on the service, facilities and equipment available, explores opportunities for generating demand and selling vertically.
- Maintains proper documentation, records on all pending services and advises concerned team for follow up and feedback.
- Follows up with Customer Service Team on customer complaints
- Sales Force Management
- Knowledge of Sales and Marketing concepts
- Customer Management/retention skills
- Organization awareness
- Drive for results
- Ability to analyze / interpret Data.
- Ability to prepare and present business case
- Networking and relationship building.
Qualification & Experience:
- Customer service orientation
- Products/services knowledge
- Project Management.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org