Financial Consultant New York City (Entry Level) Vacancies in Equitable Advisors New York, NY
Website Equitable Advisors
This Jobsfunter Listing is about Equitable Advisors in New York, NY 2022
” id=”job-details” tabindex=”-1″>
About the job
Financial Consultant (Entry Level or Career Change)
New York City!
Management Opportunities within 2 years!
About Equitable Advisors:
Do you love working with people? Do you see yourself running your own business of clients? Equitable is the place for you! Equitable is a global fortune 100 financial services company that focuses on wealth management, investment advice, retirement planning, and insurance planning for their clients.
(No visas accepted)
- Build client base
- Keep client plans up-to-date
- Acquire new clients on an ongoing basis
- Provide knowledgeable, objective financial guidance
- Sell financial products and services including investments, life insurance, and annuities
- Applicant should have an interest in sales and business development
- Advisors at Equitable build their book of business from the ground up with help from our training programs. This involves mostly sales in the beginning. This will require a sales and Entrepreneurial mindset
- Strong communicator
- Enjoys helping people
- Enjoys Negotiations
- Interest in sales/ marketing/ business development/ entrepreneurship
- Ability to attain state life and health licenses, FINRA SIE, Series 7 and 66 registrations
- Results-driven, highly motivated, self-starter
- Excellent interpersonal skills
Benefits of working with us:
- Compensation you control
- Complete benefits package
- Personalized and comprehensive training and support
- Advancement and management opportunities within 2 years!
You will receive support that is unparalleled in the industry. To get you up and running, Equitable Advisors will sponsor your pursuit of the licensing requirements, and our training curriculum is designed to meet you where you are, providing you the skills and tools you need for the opportunity to succeed.
Equitable Advisors is the brand name of AXA Advisors, LLC.
Career opportunities are with AXA Advisors, LLC (NY, NY 212-314-4600) member FINRA/SIPC, an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.
AXA Equitable Life is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to our employees, applicants and candidates based on individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity and expression, age, national origin, mental or physical disabilities, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic information or any other class protected by federal, state and local laws. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process or to perform the essential job functions of this position, please email.
Company: Equitable Advisors
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: New York, NY
Application Deadline: N/A