Website EQUANS UK Ireland
Jobsfunter is listing this job opening under EQUANS UK Ireland in Wakefield,England,UnitedKingdom 2022 exclusively on jobsfunter.com
About the job
EQUANS are recruiting for a Technical Services Supervisor to be based at Pinderfields and Pontefract Hospital. This is a permanent full-time role working 40 hours per week. On offer is a competitive salary and benefits package.
Working under the direction of the Technical Services Manager, the post holder will deliver efficient and effective maintenance management service throughout the hospital, ensuring contract compliance is maintained.
What will you deliver?
- The supervision and quality management a flexible maintenance team, including specialist subcontractors to ensure the safe and continuous operation of mechanical, electrical engineering services and building plant.
- Provide support the Technical Service Managers (TSM’s) in the development and maintenance of the planned preventative maintenance (PPM) system and for the efficient utilisation of the Technical Services team.
- Support the TSM’s in leading and developing personnel, identifying training requirements through gap analysis, and initiating a program to deliver a resourced, informed and motivated team.
- Manages the day-to-day delivery of all hard planned and reactive FM services to ensure response and rectification times are met in line with SLA’s and performance levels and updates relevant work orders on Maximo and the PPM tracker.
- Helps produce and validate monthly reports on behalf of the TSM demonstrating service compliance
What can we offer you?
On offer is a competitive salary and benefits package, which includes;
- Pension Scheme
- 24 days annual leave (+ public holidays)
- Life Cover equivalent to 1x times annual salary
- 24/7 Employee Assistance Program and access to mental wellbeing app
- Employee discount shopping schemes on major brands and retailers
- Gym membership discounts
- Cycle to work scheme
- Broad range of learning opportunities, such as professional qualifications, collective/individual training, and personalised support programmes
Who are we looking for?
- Qualified to HNC or equivalent in engineering, electrical, Mechanical or building fabric discipline
- Accredited to IOSH
- Technical leadership and understanding of planned and reactive maintenance on a hospital site.
- Ability to obtain relevant Authorised, Competent and Responsible Persons status
- Basic skills in supervision and people management including customer service
- Basic commercial and financial awareness with proven knowledge of budgetary control
- Understanding of internal / external stakeholders and their requirements.
- Excellent motivation and influencing skills with a positive can-do attitude
Must have (or be able to obtain) Disclosure Barring Service clearance.
Who are we?
EQUANS is a market leader in the sector with 74,000 employees leveraging 200 years of expertise. With revenues of €12 billion, EQUANS is present in 17 countries – mostly across Europe, but also with significant interests in North America, Latin America and Australia.
In the UK, & Ireland, all of ENGIE’s activity in technical services & facilities management, energy efficiency and regeneration are now part of EQUANS. The new entity also includes specialist energy related capabilities: smart buildings, green mobility, district & embedded energy and decentralised renewables.
EQUANS is an autonomous business within ENGIE Group – with its own dedicated management team and operating structure to help further accelerate growth and service performance.
EQUANS supports its customers by mobilising its expertise to provide low-carbon energy solutions, offer cutting-edge technical and FM services and transformative regeneration in the UK & Ireland. From homes to cities, hospitals to the heart of government, offices to industry.
EQUANS empowers transitions both for today and tomorrow.
If this role is of interest to you, please click below to register, apply and track your progress! A member of our Resourcing Team will review your application and be in touch.
For more information about EQUANS, please visit:
For this role, you must have evidence of the right to work in the UK. There is no re-location package with this job role. EQUANS do not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we welcome applications from all sections of the community. Certain roles may require applicants to undergo a Disclosure check, as noted in the role requirements.
The EQUANS Resourcing Team supports this job advert. Agency involvement is not required. All related enquiries must come to the resourcing team not direct to EQUANS Managers.
Company: EQUANS UK Ireland
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Wakefield,England,UnitedKingdom
Application Deadline: N/A