Website Epson Europe BV
Jobsfunter is listing this job opening under Epson Europe BV in Johannesburg,Gauteng,SouthAfrica 2022 exclusively on jobsfunter.com
About the job
Are you ready to make the switch to a better way of working?
Whether we’re creating brand new, cutting-edge technologies for our customers, or delivering unique, world-class learning and development opportunities for our people, if you make that switch with us as an Inside Sales Supervisor you’ll understand what we mean.
You’ll be part of a global brand, an ethical business with a focus on sustainability and the environment. You’ll find a culture that fits the way you work and a place that’s committed to helping you be your best.
As an Inside Sales Supervisor, you will be responsible for the account management of selected re-seller accounts, and managing relationships with key clients in order to increase sales of Epson products primarily in the Audio Visual and Printer ranges. The role is also responsible for providing operational management of the Inside Sales Representatives
- Coach, motivate and appraise all direct reports to ensure that the team is managed effectively and sales effectiveness is maximised
- Contact management of selected non ‘Field Managed’ reseller accounts
- Achieve Key Performance Indicators for the role e.g 40% account growth Year on Year, talk time targets, effective calls targets etc.
- Cold call reseller suspects using promotions and campaigns as hook. Qualify to identify prospect and strength of lead, seeing them through to closure, and engaging other departments to help secure sale
- Responsible for upselling and cross selling our product range
- Actively helping resellers to achieve their rebates if on a partner programme, and ensuring partners are on the right programme to meet Epson needs and benefit their business model
- Targeting promotion of accounts to ‘Field Managed’ status
- Ensure that opportunities are pipelined and, once on the forecast system, they are kept up to date to ensure accurate data
- Involve business unit heads on any large opportunities to ensure that stock is available
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Evidence of academic achievement
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to maintain high activity levels
- Ability to remain calm and determined after setbacks
- Strong administrative skills
- A positive and can-do attitude
- Previous management experience, specifically running an outbound telesales function is desirable
In return, we offer a competitive salary and a wide range of excellent benefits, including a working environment where quality, teamwork, and respect come first. Plus, the support you need to develop yourself – in your role, and in your career.
Company: Epson Europe BV
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Johannesburg,Gauteng,SouthAfrica
Application Deadline: N/A