Website e.pop AI
This Jobsfunter Listing is about epop AI in London, England, United Kingdom 2022
” id=”job-details” tabindex=”-1″>
About the job
Who we are ????
We make receipts paperless. With offices in NYC and London, e.pop is an early-stage VC-backed fintech with a strong purpose around environmental sustainability. We are on a mission to digitise and aggregate transaction information for both merchants and consumers, helping to increase efficiency and eliminate paper waste.
We were founded in 2020 and have been developing mobile apps and a connectivity network that enable consumers to keep track of their spending with detailed itemisation and a strong emphasis on user privacy. We empower merchants to provide their customers a truly contactless experience, eliminate paper receipt waste, and increase sales through targeted offers.
We are looking for mission-driven individuals to join our team and contribute at the early stages of our growth journey. Our leadership have had successful exits in the past and are aligned on disrupting fintech and payments to make a positive environmental impact.
Who you are ????
You are a Full Stack Engineer, able to drive the technical development and launch of our mobile application and cross-API connectivity projects. You are versatile, logical and very detail oriented. A self-starter, you are excited to work in a start-up environment, collaborating with teammates around the world. You take great pride in your work and are driven by a sense of purpose.
Our (current) technologies ⚙️
- React and Node.js for our web applications
- React Native to build our cross-platform customer mobile application
- Rust and Node.js for our backend, our public APIs and for various cross-connectivity components within the fintech ecosystem
- AWS for most of our infrastructure, leveraging multiple technologies such as Docker on ECS/EC2, Amplify, SQS, SNS, RDS and S3
- AWS CloudFormation and Bitbucket technologies for our development and DEVOPS infrastructure
- Visual Studio Code containers, Docker and Expo for our developer environment
Your responsibilities ????
- Work closely with the product team on ideation and product design
- Participate in the design of both client-side and server-side architecture
- Develop clean, testable code following best practices while keeping in mind scalability and security considerations
- Use your experience with APIs, microservices, containers, web technologies to deliver exceptional user experiences
- Help optimize ETL processes and the value we create for our customers and partners through data
- Collaborate across functions, to better understand the needs and goals of customers
- Help refine our development processes through continuously offering feedback
- Communicate – be constructive and confident in sharing your opinions to solving problems with a team approach
- 2+ years professional experience as a developer that has worked across front and back-end to deliver great solutions
- Previously a Full Stack Engineer/Developer or similar role within a Technology, Engineering or Development team
- Strong experience with one or more of React, Node.js and React
- Experience with cloud-based infrastructure
- Prior experience in a start-up / start-up style environment
- Comfortable with ambiguity and fast-paced, high-change environments
- Team spirit and good communication abilities
- Good organizational skills
- A self-starter capable of driving projects independently and with a sense of urgency
- Experience within E-commerce, Fintech or Digital Retail highly desirable
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United Kingdom or United States on a full-time basis now and in the future
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Hybrid or remote working from the US or UK
- Performance-based bonus
- Exposure to founders daily
- Other benefits will be discussed during the interview process.
To learn more about us, go to www.epoppay.com
Company: e.pop AI
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: London, England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A