This Jobsfunter Listing is about enVista in United States 2022
” id=”job-details” tabindex=”-1″>
About the job
enVista is a high-growth, high-tech global software, consulting, managed services and automation firm that optimizes supply chain and commerce for thousands of omnichannel retailers, distributors, and manufacturers. enVista is the only solutions provider in the market that unifies both supply chains and omnichannel commerce end-to-end, from order capture to fulfillment, and from supplier to customer.
Our global associates are on the front lines of commerce, supply chain and technology – developing innovative solutions that improve profitability, reduce waste and positively impact the world. Through onboarding, developing & training, employee awards & recognition, volunteer committees & affinity groups and mentoring, enVista hires and grows top talent. Together, we work, grow and lead our market as a high-impact organization.
We are adding a Program Manager to our Microsoft Services team as enVista adds more clients! You’ll be guiding Microsoft Dynamics implementation projects, working hand in hand with our team of architects, functional and technical consultants, developers, and on-site specialists to complete projects on time and within budget. You will constantly communicate with the client to ensure expectations are managed, adjusted, and met when the project is complete. As a Dynamics PM, you will provide direction on new ways to provide better solutions and service to our clients, as well as insight to new technologies and strategies that will continue to elevate our Microsoft team.
- Work with a cross-skilled team to design, build and drive adoption of Microsoft Dynamics platforms to achieve clients’ objectives.
- Responsible for driving the cross-competency efforts to ensure all customers are successfully onboarded to Microsoft Dynamics platforms and gain maximum value from their subscription.
- Manage program implementation activities and deliverables including assessment, design, development and rollout.
- Plans programs including scope, goals, resources, timelines, and budgets with enVista and Client management.
- Communicate and provide accurate and timely reporting of project and/or program status throughout its life cycle to client stakeholders.
- Manage pursuits from inception to closure working with sales team to respond.
- Lead development of program/project management practices and methods for the company.
- Support sales activities for new and current clients.
- Maintain certifications and skills.
- Approximately 30-40% travel in the future.
- This is a remote position and can be located anywhere in continental U.S. #LIRemote
Skills and Experience Needed:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Informatics, or related degree.
- 8+ years of experience in Project and Program Management.
- 5+ years leading ERP software implementation projects is required
- 2+ years implementing d365 and/or F&O is highly preferred
- PMP – Project Management Professional Certification preferred
- Lean Six Sigma and/or Prosci Change Management preferred
Benefits of Joining enVista:
- Competitive Compensation & Bonuses
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Paid Time Off, Holidays & Volunteer Days
- Life Insurance, Short/Long Term Disability
- Paid Sabbatical Program
- 401k with Company Matching
- Flexible Work Opportunities
- Career Development Program
- Paid Sabbatical After Seven Years of Service
- Employee Referral Bonus
At enVista, diversity, equity & inclusion (DE&I) are part of our core values that we proactively foster and build upon. We are a ‘learning’ versus ‘knowing’ organization that values and welcomes diverse perspectives, ideas, beliefs and cultures as we aim to shape the technology, industries and world of the future.
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Mid-Senior level
Job Location: United States
Application Deadline: N/A