This Jobsfunter Listing is about enVista in Carmel, IN 2022
” id=”job-details” tabindex=”-1″>
About the job
enVista is a high-growth, high-tech global software, consulting, managed services and automation firm that optimizes supply chain and commerce for thousands of omnichannel retailers, distributors, and manufacturers. enVista is the only solutions provider in the market that unifies both supply chains and omnichannel commerce end-to-end, from order capture to fulfillment, and from supplier to customer.
Our global associates are on the front lines of commerce, supply chain and technology – developing innovative solutions that improve profitability, reduce waste and positively impact the world. Through onboarding, developing & training, employee awards & recognition, volunteer committees & affinity groups and mentoring, enVista hires and grows top talent. Together, we work, grow and lead our market as a high-impact organization.
ELEVATE your career and leverage your strong analytical background developing and maintaining data communication systems and enterprise level applications to serve as an Analyst on our Enspire Commerce Team. Your solid background and prior experience with EDI, XML, or other data exchange formats will be valuable for this role. Your primary responsibility is to facilitate and troubleshoot the conversion of data files and flows for client implementations and to support day to day operations for production clients.
In this fast-paced role, we will reward you with a competitive salary and benefits program. You will enjoy a progressive office environment, a culture of accountability and passion, and a work force that lives out our Guiding Principles. If this excites you, let’s have a conversation.
- Develop data translation objects and data processing flow within the Enspire Commerce Platform using mapping and other tools.
- Work closely with Project/Client Success Managers on customer-specific initiatives that involve data translation, onboarding of trading partners, or integration development.
- Assist with coordinating and solving highly complex technical data communication and transformation issues.
- Gather requirements, design, test and implement data translation objects (maps) and client flows.
- Troubleshoot technical issues related to data transformation and flows.
- Monitor daily operations across clients to verify client workflows are working as expected, assure compliance with requirements, troubleshoot and perform root cause analysis, exception handling, and re-processing when necessary
- Perform business reviews across clients and work with Client Success Manager to define opportunities for incorporating new functionality across clients
- Create documentation for future reference, training and support purposes.
- Provide customers and/or internal teams with support on technical integration issues.
- Ability to communicate with customers to clarify data format requirements.
Education, Skills and Experience Needed:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Skilled knowledge and experience developing and maintaining data communication systems.
- Preferred 1-2 years of experience with EDI, XML, positional or other file formats.
- Preferred 1-2 years of experience with leading the communication, onboarding, and testing with trading partners.
- Demonstrated problem-solving skills to troubleshoot data flow processes, translation maps.
- Must be able to handle multiple clients at one time and be results-oriented.
- Polished/Professional communication.
Benefits of Joining enVista:
- Competitive Compensation & Bonuses
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Paid Time Off, Holidays & Volunteer Days
- Life Insurance, Short/Long Term Disability
- Paid Sabbatical Program
- 401k with Company Matching
- Flexible Work Opportunities
- Career Development Program
- Paid Sabbatical After Seven Years of Service
- Employee Referral Bonus
At enVista, diversity, equity & inclusion (DE&I) are part of our core values that we proactively foster and build upon. We are a ‘learning’ versus ‘knowing’ organization that values and welcomes diverse perspectives, ideas, beliefs and cultures as we aim to shape the technology, industries and world of the future.
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Associate
Job Location: Carmel, IN
Application Deadline: N/A