Management Trainee vacancy in Enterprise Holdings Staten Island, NY
Website Enterprise Holdings
This Jobsfunter Listing is about Enterprise Holdings in Staten Island, NY 2022
About the job
If you’re looking to start your career with a company that grows their managers and leaders from within the organization, then the Enterprise Management Training Program is for you. Whether you see yourself in sales, business development, customer service or operations, this program will prepare you to create your ideal career. As a Management Trainee, you can count on a defined career trajectory with a clear beginning and an open end — meaning you can take your training and shape your future. And with our promote-from-within philosophy, you will have plenty of opportunities to advance without ever having to change companies.
This role would be located at one of our offices within Staten Island.
Our Flagship Office is located at 1852 Richmond Terrace, Staten Island, NY 10310.
This position offers a targeted annual compensation of $55,297
As you are considering a position with Enterprise Holdings, we invite you to learn more about our business. Today – and every day – the safety and wellbeing of employees, customers and the communities we serve is our top priority. For the latest on our COVID-19 response, please click here.
We are now hiring for immediate openings in our Management Training program. As a MT, you’ll start learning our business from day one while based out of one of our neighborhood branches. You will be entrusted to serve as both the face of Enterprise to customers and partners and the behind-the-scenes operational expert. In our structured program, you will master the knowledge and skills you need to eventually run your own branch, cultivate new business and develop your team.
In our hands-on learning environment, you will receive the guidance, mentoring, and support you need to be successful. You will also get out into the community and establish the relationships essential to building your own business.
We’ll teach you how to excel at customer service, sales and marketing, finance, and operations. And you’ll learn what it means to always put our customers first. Ours is a culture of friendly competition, which is critical to growing our business — and your success.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Must have a minimum of six months experience in customer service, leadership or sales.
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- The ability to operate a motor vehicle is an essential function of this position. Applicants must have a valid, unrestricted driver’s license.
- Must be living within a reasonable commute of no more than 1 hour to the location(s) you are applying to within 30 days of anticipated start
- Our rental locations in New York City are covered by the December 13, 2021 Order of the New York City Commissioner of Health and Mental Hygiene. As a result, qualified applicants for this position must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 or willing to get fully vaccinated against COVID-19 unless a qualifying exemption applies.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
- Aside from religious observations, must be available to work an average of 48 hours per week.
Company: Enterprise Holdings
Vacancy Type: $55,300/yr · Full-time · Entry level
Job Location: Staten Island, NY
Application Deadline: N/A