Website Endeavor Air
The Base Administrative Assistant assists with general administrative, operational and office support tasks to the staff working closely across all departments to maintain day-to-day business operations.
- Maintain files, bulletin boards, personnel files, and other information distribution systems as directed.
- Plan and organize meetings, forums, and other events for the department.
- Provide administrative support to the Inflight Base Manager, Domicile Chief Pilot and management team including screening mail, phone support, travel and expense reimbursements, and scheduling meetings, conference rooms, and ordering food.
- Track and order office supplies.
- Develop, maintain and track numerous spreadsheets that monitor daily performance, delays and base organization.
- Assist in tracking and coding of department invoices and expense reports.
- Send out general communications and manage correspondence to staff and other departments.
- Maintain, track, and manage documents, files, forms and approved vendors list.
- Ensure new hire employees are processed and administrative needs are met.
- Manage and monitor the random drug program under the guidance of the Inflight Base Manager and the Domicile Chief Pilot for all domicile based flight attendants and pilots.
- Process accounts payable invoices, evaluate accuracy of charges, and keep appropriate file copies; distribute related monthly financial reports.
- Repetitive motion such as: typing and phone work.
- Ability to multi task efficiently and effectively to meet deadlines
- Reliable and self-motivated with a positive attitude
- Analytical, interpretive and organizational skills
- Interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- PC proficient in Microsoft Office products and general internet applications
Qualification & Experience:
- High School Diploma, GED or equivalent; Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 1 year aviation or airline experience preferred
- 2 years of administrative support experience
Company: Endeavor Air
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Norfolk, VA, US
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org