Website Endeavor Air
The Supervisor, Inflight Courseware Developer, Instructional Designer is responsible for the design and development of inflight training courseware for Flight Attendant ground and flight training. The incumbent will be responsible for supporting the creation of learning components that are learner-centered equipping our Flight Attendants to perform their duties and responsibilities from initial to recurrent training, including instructor and evaluator programs. You will help ensure we have fully capable and confident Flight Attendants on all Endeavor Air flights.
- Understand and apply the Analysis, Design, Development, Implementation and Evaluation (ADDIE) model to design, develop, and implement learning programs.
- Oversee and support the development of eLearning modules, videos, virtual classroom material, and in-person/on-site classroom material.
- Understanding of Aviation Industry Computer-Based Training Committee (AICC) and Shareable Content Object Reference Model (SCORM) specifications and demonstrated knowledge of user interface content development.
- Establishing programs and courseware in the Learning Management System (LMS) using all relevant features of the system.
- Demonstrated success in designing, building, and implementing online and blended offerings.
- Manage multiple design and development projects simultaneously from conception through delivery using a documented project planning tool.
- Willing to work long or extra hours including evenings, weekends, and holidays when necessary.
- Able to efficiently and effectively to meet deadlines.
- Ability to effectively communicate with all levels of internal and external training customers and stakeholders.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, organizational, and cognitive skills.
- Advanced user of Microsoft Office software, specifically Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint.
- Knowledge of Articulate and associated e-learning software.
- Are self-directed and self-sufficient.
Qualification & Experience:
- Three years of training, learning, and/or development experience in a regulated industry.
- Experience in instructional design in instructor-led training (ILT) and computer-based training (CBT) platforms.
- Experience with video storyboarding or editing and production.
- Two years of relevant leadership experience leading a team.
- Two-year college degree or equivalent.
Company: Endeavor Air
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Washington, DC, US
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com