Website Endeavor Air
The Quality Assurance Evaluator is responsible for performing Quality System Oversight /Audits /Evaluations and acceptance of corrective actions with regard to Endeavor’s Continuing Analysis & Surveillance System as required by FAR 121.373.
- Promote quality values, emphasizing/encouraging quality enhancement and provide quality leadership.
- Ensure adherence to company policies/procedures and Federal Aviation Regulations.
- Identify, analyze, and resolve quality escapes in order to facilitate safe, compliant aircraft maintenance.
- Interface with all levels of internal and external customers.
- Provide training of fellow Quality Assurance personnel when called upon.
- Ensure assigned audits are tracked and performed within scheduled parameters.
- Assist the Manager of Quality Assurance in coordination and management of the activities of the Quality department.
- Total Quality and Change Management concepts desired.
- Proficient in various computer programs/skills MS Word, Outlook, Excel, and general internet applications.
- Ability to multi-task efficiently and effectively to meet given time parameters.
- Strong work ethic, reliable, self-motivated with a positive attitude.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills with focus on communication and problem resolution..
- Must possess the ability to communicate clearly in speech and in writing.
Qualification & Experience:
- 3 years airline maintenance operations desired.
- Experience working with all levels of an organization
Company: Endeavor Air
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Boston, MA, US
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com