Website Endeavor Air
The Inflight Duty Manger is available during operational hours in the OCC to address immediate operational needs and concerns, including safety related issues. The Inflight Duty Manager will work directly with the OCC Duty Manager, Dispatch, Base Operations, Crew Scheduling, Flight Ops, Tech Ops as well as other entities within Endeavor to ensure Inflight Operations policy and procedures are aligned with other divisions.
- Understand operational goals including net promoter score (NPS) and make decisions based on these goals with an emphasis on protecting our customers and operation.
- Build strong relationships and maintain open, informative and mutual lines of communications with all departments.
- Serve as liaison to Base Operations to ensure on-time departures and track, trend and monitor the delay codes attributed to the Inflight Department.
- Work with Base Management, Crew Scheduling, Flight Operations, Corporate Security and/or Technical Operations representatives to resolve any operations issue quickly and efficiently.
- Monitor system wide events that may impact Flight Attendants while in base or on layover.
- Respond to Flight Attendant operational needs on a 20 hours basis (providing timely Flight Attendant advocacy/resolution on scheduling, logistics and IROP issues.
- Provide timely and detailed briefings to Inflight Leadership regarding emergency response, weather information, Flight Attendant staffing (absences, etc.) and Flight Attendant issues/concerns to uphold operational integrity.
- Participate in Endeavor and Delta Air Lines daily briefings and conference calls.
- Must be able to work well with others as part of a team
- Ability to take initiative, make decisions and resolve problems
- Reliable and self-motivated
- Ability to effectively to meet deadlines
- Knowledge of FARs and Employee Contract Administration
- Ability to fly a trip as a Flight Attendant quarterly
- Ability to remain composed in a demanding fast paced work environment and take control in unexpected situations
- Must be self-motivated and be able to perform with minimal direct supervision
- Ability to multi-task in fast paced environment
- Must qualify and maintain Flight Attendant qualification status
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or a combination of education and related experience
- 2 years of leadership experience
- 3 years of experience in Inflight
Company: Endeavor Air
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Melbourne, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org