Website Endeavor Air
Endeavor Air Flight Attendants provide a safe and memorable on-board experience for every customer, every day, on every flight by creating a warm and welcoming environment for our guests. We are looking for service-oriented professionals with a passion for customer service and helping others. Our bases include Atlanta, Cincinnati, Detroit, Minneapolis, New York LaGuardia and New York John F. Kennedy.
- Provide customer service assistance such as lifting, transporting and stowing luggage into overhead bins or storage areas.
- Prepare and serve meals, snacks, and alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages as well as receive and process payments for purchased items.
- Ensure the safety and comfort of customers by providing every customer with the very best service on our aircraft.
- Ensure the aircraft and customers are in full compliance with policies, procedures, regulations, and safety guidance.
- Answer customers’ questions and provide assistance when necessary, particularly to individuals needing special assistance (such as unaccompanied minors, individuals with special needs, and the elderly).
- Perform all work activities in accordance with established standards, policies, laws, and regulations, including Federal Aviation Administration regulations. Respond effectively during emergency situations. Provide emergency medical assistance (e.g., performing CPR and basic first aid) to assist individuals in distress.
- Project and maintain a positive attitude and composure at all times.
- With a focus on customer service, effectively communicate verbally while making public address announcements, performing safety demonstrations, and providing instructions and timely informational updates.
- Possess and maintain a valid passport and equivalent travel documents to freely enter and exit all destinations where Endeavor Air flies.
- Meet minimum age requirement of 21 years of age.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including nights, weekends and holidays, as required.
- Ability to report to work at your assigned base within 2 hours.
- Ability to speak, read, write, and understand English fluently.
- Authorization to work in the U.S.
- Successful in completing a comprehensive background check, including a government required fingerprint-based criminal history records check, and a Department of Transportation (DOT) pre-employment drug screen.
Qualification & Experience:
- High school diploma, GED or equivalent. BA/BS college degree preferred or a combination of education and related experience.
Company: Endeavor Air
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Daytona Beach, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com