Website Endeavor Air
The Aircraft Mechanic Helper will assist with aircraft maintenance in accordance with manufacturer maintenance manuals, the Company General Maintenance Manual, and Standard Shop Practices and act in an assistant role to Endeavor Air’s Aircraft Maintenance Technicians (AMT). This position is an entry level role that serves to provide on the job experience to students currently enrolled in the Minneapolis Community and Technical College- Aviation Maintenance Technician Program and interested in pursuing the AMT position upon receipt of his/her A&P license.
- Performs routine duties such as furnishing materials, tools and supplies to mechanic, lifting and holding materials in place during operation; cleaning work areas and machines, tools, and equipment.
- May assist flight line mechanic in servicing and repairing aircraft prior to flight.
- Assists in dismantling, repairing, overhauling or replacing parts and assemblies such as engines, plumbing and hydraulic systems, and aircraft structural sections.
- Requires contact with staff and business relationships with management staff.
- Cleans aircraft, interior and exterior parts and assemblies with solvents or other cleaning solutions.
- Physical exertion such as pulling, pushing, reaching, bending, standing, walking and light lifting of boxes, bags, files and electronic equipment not in excess of 50 lbs.
- May work in tool room as a tool room attendant.
- Must be able to use ladders, work stands, lifts, etc. and be able to work on all areas of the aircraft that may require access during performance of duties.
- Work is performed at the airport, outstations and various repair material vendors.
- Inflates tires, fills gasoline tanks and oil reservoirs, and greases aircraft, using grease gun.
- Must currently be enrolled in a FAA Approved Part 147 school.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment handling multiple tasks with a high degree of attention to detail.
- Interested in pursuing a full-time AMT position with Endeavor Air upon receipt of A&P license.
- Strong work ethic, reliable, self-motivated with a positive attitude, and very customer service oriented.
Qualification & Experience:
- High School graduate or equivalent or any combination of education and experience which enables one to perform the job functions.
Company: Endeavor Air
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Orlando, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org