Website Endeavor Air
The Aircraft Maintenance Technician (AMT) is responsible for maintenance and repairs to keep aircraft working safely and efficiently.
- Demonstrate behavior in accordance with Endeavor Air Code of Conduct in all Company business dealings and decisions.
- Perform aircraft jacking, lifting, towing, and manual movement.
- Perform structural repair, inspects and identifies for prevention and repair.
- Work is performed at the airport, outstations and various repair material vendors.
- Safety shoes are required and cost covered by employee.
- Requires contact with staff and business relationships with management staff.
- Service and inspect aircraft, components and related equipment.
- Responsible to maintain a clean and orderly work area.
- Determine airworthiness of aircraft and components, in accordance with established procedures and Federal Aviation Regulations.
- Demonstrate a high level of focus on customer service.
- Complete aircraft maintenance forms entries and enters data into the Maintenance Data System, ensures entries are accurate and complete.
- Responsible for the maintenance and preventive maintenance of aircraft, components and equipment.
- Operate and inspect powered and non-powered ground equipment.
- A uniform is required; Endeavor Air provides a uniform allowance.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment handling multiple tasks with a high degree of attention to detail
- Professional work experience in aviation maintenance field preferred
- Must hold a valid Airframe and Power Plant (A&P) Mechanics license
- Strong work ethic, reliable, self-motivated with a positive attitude, and customer service oriented
- Ability to travel internationally with the ability to hold a passport required within 3 months of hire; passport expenses are paid for by the employee
- Physical exertion such as pulling, pushing, reaching, bending, standing, walking and light lifting of boxes, bags, files and electronic equipment not in excess of 50 lbs.
- Required to work nights, weekends, holidays and overtime, as necessary
- Must be able to use ladders, work stands, lifts, etc. and be able to work on all areas of the aircraft that may require access during performance of duties
- Some travel required
Qualification & Experience:
- High School Diploma, GED, or equivalent
Company: Endeavor Air
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Detroit, MI, US
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org